Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 5 November 2008

purple hyacinth


I am sincerely sorry to my business group. I'd like to explain for my absence when you needed me most. My mother was preoccupying to finish off her homework, and hasn't finished til 9 something o'clock. I was also eating dinner, since I was taking a nap earlier. Peter couldn't get to me due to bad reception, hence I had no idea that you guys wanted me to go on before 9 o'clock. If I knew, I would have asked my mum to finish the work after I've finished with mine. I am especially sorry to Mitchell for letting him down like this. Now I feel bad because I feel like I've done nothing for th is group. I hope I can redeem myself later on today by aiding one of yous with something, or help print things off. I hope you would accept my apology. Virtually, I'd like to send each of you a purple hyacinth, representing my sincere apologies. A purple hyacinth defines apology and query of forgiveness. Once again, I'm sorry.

PS. Sorry Katty, I just wrote a personal blog again. This time I've written it to apologise, so forgive me xO!

No comments: