Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 15 November 2008

gettin' down 'n' dirty

Hms... what can I say about today? Well, I was late, again, but I guess not the lastest =). We saw Chrissy with a friend, then Eileen and her boyfriend =). They were going to Fairfield, and so were we, except ... we were on the opposite. We didn't realise until I saw the train on the other side THEN I realised that the side we were on was going to Liverpool =.= Stupid Titan LOL! Sarina, Titan and I went shopping at Fairfield for Sarina's birthday present =). Anyways, it got pretty tiring walking here and then... but in the end... we did it! ROFLS! We helped Sarina get in touch with her feminine side =D, and boy does she look SMASHING! Anyways, I also found a summer red and white stripped dress and I really wanted to buy it! Alas, I had no money, so I asked my mum to take me to Fairfield's Big W to buy it tomorrow =) WOOT WOOT! I hope I can still buy it!

Anyways, We can back to Cabramatta and went to Titan's house to have a rest and eat some lunch. We then met up with George, Jason and Kelly at the park next to PCYC and we played some games. I sure recevied a lot of injuries xO! I think the game got quite competitive, ngeh. We all got pretty dirty from diving and falling and rolling on the ground O_o'. Anyways, we shopped with Kelly for a bit, before Titan and I left to the park. We sure had a lot of fun playing like little kids, but then we had to go home. Later on, we played cricket with Tri and his friend and they found a dead bird O_o R.I.P. I had dinner at Titan's house, and then I went home =). That's about it, I guess!

PS. THANKS SARINA for your hard-drive xD! I'll return it to you asap! And I also really like your pirate looking bag xD!

No comments: