Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 30 November 2008

just yesterday

2911O8 - Vincent's 18th Birthday.

It seems like it was just yesterday that I started typing in this blog. It feels like it was just yesterday, that I've been encouraged to make up my own blog. It was eight days before yesterday, a year ago, that I've made up my mind to pour my thoughts and emotions onto this two-dimensional screen, just for the world to acknowledge what I was feeling at that time. Maybe I'm feeling all sentimental and emotional because of the song I'm listening to right now: Love Me - Yiruma. Yiruma sure is an excellent pianist! I remember me typing a blog about how intrigued I was about his music.

Anyways, today is the last day of November, and nine days ago it was the day that I've started making this blog. I just felt like exclaiming this to the world LOL! Afterall, I didn't really expect msyelf to last this long with a blog. Okay, maybe not that surprising, but still!

Anyways, today sure had nice weather =). It was sunny, but not too hot. I thought of walking my dog today but then I had some chores to do, so I'll just walk him next time =). Anyways, I wonder how everyone is doing.

What else can I talk about? Oh yeah! Assessments are coming up! NO! It's week 8 next week *sigh* the year's about to end. It's quite sad actually. It just means we're getting closer to our own HSC T_T. I don't feel like year 12 still. I feel the pressure, but I don't really feel like a year 12. You know... the year 11 actually look older than us O_o'. We look like the younger grade xD! I'm not the only one that thought so too! That's okay, ngeh.

I think that's about it from me =). Everyone, enjoy the rest of your term!

2 comments:

Rayfy said...

Happy One Year~!!!

just another story said...

LOL! tys! i can't believe you still read my blogs once in a while xD thanks so much! it really encourages me xD