Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 6 November 2008

con-obama-lations US

Barack Obama, America's 44th President, as well as being the first African-American President, has won the election over John McCoin with a smashing 349 to 162 from the electoral college. Congratulations President Barack Obama. Now that ex-president George W. Bush's out of the picture, you may be able to bring real hope and possibilities to the Americans; a role model especially for the different nationalities. You, P. Obama, is the icon of change, of a new era (in the opinions of the ch10 news). For you to become president, it brings faith and hope to people, to show them that it's not impossible, that if you try hard enough, and if Lady of Luck and Lady of Fortune belieces you've got what it takes, then it's possible. If it was about two hundred years ago, the approximate age of Australia, it would've been practically impossible, and maybe a sin to have any notions in that topic. But now, it's a different story. We all know change is happening but you seemed to BE the solidified definition of change, of hope, of possibilities. No, I'm not exaggerating because I believe that's what the Americans feel when you've won that election today. It was only 13 minutes later have Senator John McCoin made a speech about his selfless thoughts. John McCoin sure fought hard through the years, but I guess he got out-voted. Anyways, there's always information about Obama on wikipedia. Once again, I congratulate you.

No comments: