Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 8 November 2008

leap of faith =)

Sometimes, just have some faith.

Try something that you usually don't do. Do the opposite, once in a while. maybe turn the tables around on someone, or just let loose. There's no harm in doing that you know. And sometimes, you'd be more surprise. Call it a fluke, or just luck, but there are such things as miracles. I guess, just have some more faith in others, in yourself. Doing the opposite of what you usually do in a situation can really shock you. In the end, it comes down to whether you have faith or not.

Trust and faith goes together. IF you trust someone, but you don't have faith in them, it just means you don't trust them. If you did, you'd believe them, you'd have faith in them because you trust them. Visa verse. You can't have trust is you don't have faith. Sometimes, people don't realise that faith can give positive pressure and expectations to others. Either you're the one having faith, or the one owning up to it, the feelings are unbelievably fantastic. I mean, if you want people to have faith in you, you need to prove that you can live up to the faith they have in you. This is like giving and receiving. They say, giving is better than receiving, then living up to faith's expectations is better than having faith. You feel great when you know they did the right thing when they placed their faith in you.

Of course, I'm not trying to make it sound like you HAVE to live up to faith's expectations, but I guess its up to you and your morals. You know why faith is a positive thing? It's because, unlike other expectations where you need to do something in order to reach it, sometimes all you need to do are just simply things. The simplest things in life can suffice. Eventually, all those small things will just add up in the end. After all, action speaks louder than words. Most of the time anyways. I'd say take a leap of faith. You just don't know how far it can take you in life =).

PS. This is my 100th blog of this year! WOOT WOOT!

No comments: