Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 7 December 2008

the $1MiLLiON question

Do you still believe in Santa Clause?

You got it, that's my $1MiLLiON question. I know that as we grow up, our faith in Santa will gradually falter, until we stop believing in him completely. However, I wonder, what if there's still people out there that still believes in Santa. If so, what do they have to support and encourage their faith in Santa. It would be nice, wouldn't it? I mean, to have something you believe in to inspire you and encourage you to be a good boy or girl so your hopes of getting that limited type of barbie doll or that awesome looking remote controlled car, on Christmas Day, will increase. It's not the same for teenagers plus. Children sure has it easy.

Santa Claus is like a religion, same with the tooth-fairy, the leprechaun, Easter bunny, Bigfoot, Lockness Monster, etc. The list is endless. It's strange how parents, or any adults, would encourage children to believe in highly impossible characters when they themselves don't believe in it. Makes them look like hypocrites, doesn't it? I don't know about that. I mean, there may be a Santa Claus out there. I mean, sometimes, believing is seeing right? Anyways, some people considered ghosts to be faux, however certain evidences and testimonies do prove that they can coexist with the human race. If so, then what's stopping them to say that Santa doesn't exist? Okay, so the 'said' conditions that he has elves, lives in the north poles, and travels around the world in approximately 12 hours to deliver presents to good, well behaved children is impossible, but I guess its up to the person to believe or not. Of course, a normal person, with some logic, would consider the possibilities shown before them and understand that fairy tales and myths will just stay as fairy tales and myths. This is the differences of a child's mind compared to an adult's mind. Is that why adults usually can't understand children? Is it because they predict them too much? Hms... like, because they are a child, they would be immature, that they'll believe anything an adult says, that they will think of the impossibles during their time spent in their own little worlds? *sigh*

I honestly believe that before babies could talk, they had their own special baby language, you know, like Baby Genuises, the movie. I'm not sure about the part where they have the knowledge of the universe, but I do think they have their own way of communication. xD I wonder if it's silly of me to think like that? Anyways, Christmas is coming. I love Christmas time. It's supposedly the most joyous occassion of them all because the whole family gets togther and celebrate and cherish the fact that they are still together. So, enjoy the season people! It only comes once a year.

PS. Do YOU believe in Santa Clause?

No comments: