Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 25 March 2008

city weekends

For the previous long weekend I've been spending 3 out of 4 days at the city. On Friday, I had tutor so I wouldn't have went out anyways. However, the next few days I've been spending most of my time at the city rather than doing my work ^____^'.

On Sunday, I went out with Joanne to celebrate her birthday. We went to Galaxy World in Market City and we actually won a plushie from the skill tester. My FIRST ever toy I've ever won from a skill tester, thanks to Joanne's help. This shows how much I SUCK at that game. I named the teddy bear CHUCHU. It's suppose to symbolise Joanne since her last name is Chu. We watched a movie called 'L for love, L for lies' where Alex Fong starred as the main male actor in the movie. At first the movie was funny, but in the end it became sad and frustrating. I hated the ending because it sucked! I felt like strangling the director of the movie at that time! Even thinking about it now makes me want to strangle the director. Then we went walking around China Town, then to Kinokuniya. We went to maccas, to get some food, then we went home.

ChuChu

On Saturday, Thi and I were suppose to go city together, and then to the Tennis Tournament to hand out the awards while representing the school, but something happened. I came late for like 1/2 an hour, or something like that, then I waited for Thi for an hour. I tried to contact her mobile but it didn't work, so I had to contact her dad. FINALLY I could contact her and she was at Peter's party. The plan just ... disappeared and we don't know what to do anymore so I told Thi that I won't go anymore and that she will have to go without me. She was pissed. At me. I was pissed. At myself and not being able to shop. I don't blame her. It IS my fault that I came late. I just realised I still have to apologise to Thi. SORRY THI! Hence, I went to the city all by myself, for the first time, because my friends that MIGHT be able to go were all busy. I shopped for clothes for just over $100. It felt good. Then when I waited for the bus, I got annoyed again. I remembered how Jeffrey called me earlier that he'd call me an hour later to see if I was at the city but he never did. I tried to contact him but HE didn't turn on his phone. DAMN HIM =_=!

On Monday, I saw the boys in my grade (some were in year 10), as well as Kelly #2, all going to the city to play laser tag. We caught the same train together, bu
t not the same carriage. I went to Capitols to see Jessica and we took caps together. She's such a pretty little girl (excluding the fact that she was wearing high heels and was taller than me at that moment *coughcough*) and we had LOTS of fun together =). We went to Phoenix, for an hour, and we had fun taking photos and singing together. Market City was our next destination, where we ate our food. We walked around China town, then to Darling harbor we went. That is, until we stopped at the Chinese Gardens to so some sight seeing and dressing up. LOL! We dressed up as 'princesses.' She was blue while I was pink. LOL! It was REALLY good because people would give us way and strangers would take pictures with us. SERIOUSLY! LOL! We felt like we were receiving the 'royal treatment' ROFLS! My 'fake' hair almost got tugged off by a branch LOL! And you don't know how MANY times we've tripped in the clothes, not to mention that we were boiling in them as well! I touched the huge goldfish! They felt so slim and smooth! It was so cool! I thought they were going to bite me, but they don't have teeth so I knew I was fine. After we had enough, we went to sand pit at Darling Harbor and chatted for a bit. We went to maccas for some food and then back to Capitols to look at the skill testers. Finally, we went to the shop called Karebears, and went our separate ways. She lent me this movie called 'My Sassy Girl.' Unfortunately, I couldn't watch it on my computer T_T! What a shame. But overall, it was a fun day =). Actually my whole weekend was FUN! xP

Jessica and me.

Me and a doggie plushie.

Jessica at the Chinese Gardens.

Us and the 2 strangers.

No comments: