Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 6 March 2008

peaceful anger

The tranquility in my heart remains at peace due to Katty's spectacular piano piece. There is no perfection, but it calms me down enough to make it close to it. So I thank Katty for playing the piano to me. I feel even more special when I was the first to see her perform. I attempt to record it but it didn't go so well. Still, it was good enough =). I was angry in the first place because of Miss X. (she is mentioned in earlier blogs). Her actions implies that she wants to start something with me over such a trivial matter. I do not want to think about it because just thinking about it angers me. Anyways, so far, being an 11th grader and all, life seems pretty busy. And when I say busy, i mean extremely super duper very MUCH busy. Oh wells, it IS year 11 after all. For the coming weeks, I have assessments due in every week. *sigh* I'm getting tired easily and is easily stressing when it isn't necessary. What can I say, I stress; a worrier. Hopefully, I can survive to the end of the term.

PS. Easter is coming soon! YAY! Long weekend ! xDD

No comments: