Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 8 March 2008

HB MY LINH!

1OO3O8 - My Linh's 15th Birthday

Today I was woken by the sound of my mum's voice. She 'lied' that it was already 12:30 PM when it wasn't even 12 yet! I was brushing my teeth when Kelly gave me a call, questioning my locations and what I was up to. I feel bad because she said Annie was waiting quite a while. I remembered that on the previous night, I told Annie to go earlier to the library. Unfortunately, my mobile was low on batteries so I didn't have an alarm clock with me, and it was too late at night to tell my mum to wake my mum up and tell her to wake ME up in the morning. The aftermaths was my tardiness, so SORRY ANNIE! Bich was much later than me but she had an alibi. She was at tutor and her brother was nice enough to print out our artwork on A3 paper. At 2:00 PM, Annie had to leave to Danny's house so Bich and I worked hard on the presentation. We got reprimanded by the librarians. I thought they were mean. Though, I can't complain because we were using their equipment to finish of our presentation. We almost finished our presentation. It's just bits and pieces that were left. It was 4:00 PM when we finished. It was also the time when the library closes. Tomorrow, we are going to the library again to finish off our work. OH! We went to the news agency to buy more cardboard, and Morning Glory to buy My Linh a birthday present. It was a turtle, with a big head, keyring =) I bought it for her because I remembered that she wanted to get one. Bich used some of Annie's money to buy 2 glitter pens.

I went to My Linh's house afterwards for the birthday party. It was a BBQ and the food was nice and yummy!! xDD The older children (Jessica, Thanh, Linh, Raymond, John, Vivian, and I) had to sit without a table because the table was used for My Linh and her friends. That's fine by us. My Linh received very strange and unique presents from her friends. xD Very interesting, very interesting indeed. ROFLMAOS! There was a PINYATA! ZOMG! That was so cool! I get to whack it once! Lollies were coming out of it's ass ROFLS! The sharkfin soup was really delicious! xD There was an unfortunate thing that happened to me at her party. Linh pushed back the piano stool when I was looking at the cake, so when I tried to sit back down I fell to the ground. Linh walked back in, then back out again like nothing had happened =.= Stupid Raymond and John was laughing their asses off! Especially Raymond! But they were nice enough to help me up. The cake was a picture of bluebear and 2 of it's penguin friends. xD It looked really cute. Oh! I forgot to mention that Thanh had to leave earlier to go to another friend's birthday party. Anyways, Raymond, John and I watched some movies together and we saw Scream 2 and the first scene was of a masked guy so I screamed. Now I know why it's called scream . . . We only watched bits and pieces of the movies because we couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing. We also watched a bit of True Lies and Stick it. I thought Stick it was quite interesting but the guys didn't. I thought so. Guys and girls tastes in movie are quite different after all. Vivian left home already, so Linh, Jessica, Raymond, John and I were in Linh's room just chatting away. Linh and Jessica were practicing dancing to 'Icebox.' Jessica was so cold that she borrowed John's jeans. Luckily, he ha boxers underneath. Jessica also borrowed Raymond's jacket to go with the dance. Unfortunately, Tammy kept on interrupting us. That little girl is DEFINITELY aggressive, annoying, and an attention-seeker. LOL! no offense, but it's true. She is cute and all, but seriously a pain in the ass. Jessica gave me a kiss on the check when i was napping LOL! Then she blamed it on Raymond ROFLS! Oh wells, I had to go home afterwards. That's about it =)!

PS. Jessica is very, very good at handling babies and little kids. xD Very impressive.

No comments: