Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 16 March 2008

hairsprays quandary

Today I met up with Julie and her friends. It was Wong's (Jessica) birthday today. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG! Unfortunately, I was one of the people who arrived late so I apologise for that. SORRY! Anyways, We went to Galaxy World on George St. and 3 people from the group won a plushie from the skill testers. They were all pink and blue stitches. How good were they?! I wish I could win one *sigh*. Then we went to Darling Harbor to play laser tag. It was the first time for me to play that. It was pretty fun and tiring. I came 12th for the game. When everyone came out, we were all swearing. Surprisingly, Julie's fringe didn't get oily or wet, meaning her forehead wasn't sweating. I thought it would since everyone was sweating from head to toe. When I query Julie about it, she just said that she doesn't sweat a lot, but later she started to swear due to the change of temperature in the air. She thought inside the area was cold, when I thought it was hot. Maybe that's why she wasn't sweating when she came out. LOL!

Anyways, we separated from the group and went to Market City. We attempted to find Chiv's 'supposed' shop that puts letter on hats (I don't know what the actual technique is called, I forgot ^_^') but we couldn't. We had to walk all the way to World Square to Priceline to get the hairsprays. It took us a while to calculate the things and getting enough hairsprays. Julie was feeling pissed off because she said she was going to be in trouble. Who can blame her when she's about to have dinner with her boyfriend's family? So, GOOD LUCKIES to Julie. I'm sure she'll do fine =). We half ran, half jogged, all the way to Townhall station to catch the train. We went our separate ways, her going to Andrew's house, and me going back home. I thought I took the wrong train when it didn't go straight to Central for the next stop, but it was all okay. When I was about to go home, I saw Annie and her mum shopping around Cabramatta =). We chatted for a while before we went our separate ways. I swear today's weather is really HOT today *fans self*.

PS. Fascinatingly, all of Julie's girl friends, including herself, starts with the letter J (the ones I saw today anyways).

No comments: