Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 4 March 2008

filled to the top

On Saturday, we went to Pyrmont Park for Amy's 18th birthday party. I saw Maylina, and her family, and Athena at Cabramatta Station. Maylina and her family was going to Bondi to visit relatives and Athena was going to watch 'Meet the Spartans' with her boyfriend, Alex.I would like to say SORRY AMY for making Nelson and I late for her party. I helped with the BBQ and I accidentally poured a 'bit' too much oil into the pan ROFLS! Oh wells. It still tasted nice. Unfortunately, we ran out of bread so we had to eat it plain but it was okay. It was really nice. Amy's cake was a picture of Jaejoong (Hero) from DBSK. LOL! The guys wanted to stab his face, and everywhere else of him but Amy stopped them. We only ate half the cake because the other half was for her family. The cake was really nice. The inside was cream and raspberry (I think?) and the outside was chocolate. It was a rectangle cake.

Amy, the birthday girl, and her boyfriend, Eugene.

Jaejoong Birthday Cake.

I met Hannah and we got along pretty well. Afterwards, we wanted for the bus. When the bus came, it drove straight past us! F@#$*%&! How could he! How rude! Racist maybe? So we waited for another half an hour for the next bus. We went to Korean K afterwards. We went walking around, and down George Street to find some food but it got too crowded so Nelson and I headed back to the station. The others went to the Mardi Gras Parade xD.We grabbed a sausage roll, cringles, ice tea - grapes, and fanta. Saw William with his mum and sister about to go home too.

On Sunday, I was late to the library because I woke up late. Annie, Danny and Bich were already there. We worked on our English Assessment Task. During that time, Annie, Danny and I had a misunderstanding about my camera, a phone, and re
cording them. So Bich and I went out for a walk to look for my mum. I was a bit upset because they didn't believe me when I was ACTUALLY telling the truth. But after some reasoning and logical explanations by Bich, I felt much better. We walked around Cabramatta, like we were tourists or something LOL! I took some photos. Eventually, we went to Cabravale Diggers to look for my mum and she was there. I saw an Auntie too and created her. After I received some money from my mum, we headed back to the library while discussing about mirrors as part of our project. When we got back, Annie apologised and all is forgiven =).

Annie and Danny at Cabramatta LIbrary.

We went to Pho 54 to eat and we had 6 bowls of pho between us all. Annie and Danny had one each and shared half a bowl. Bich and I shared 2 bowls between us. We were SO full afterwards. We also had some coconut juice too.
Bich and I's pho bowls.

We went our separate ways home. Unfortunately, Bich had to wait for one and a half hours for her sister to pick her up because she didn't have any coins, or a mobile phone. I taught her how to use 1800 REVERSE but she stuffed the process up. Poor girl. Unfortunately, I couldn't wait with her because my mum came, and unfortunately, my mum didn't have any money on her. I went to Linh's house afterwards and we watched Mission Impossible III. Linh's mum taught me how to knit, and I had to start my knitting again because I was unintentionally adding more wool to my scarf length when I wasn't suppose to. I decided to knit the scarf for my mum instead. I only had black, red, and purple and black seems to go nicest with clothes. Though, many thought something was wrong with conveying my 'love' through a black scarf. Oh wells. I can't be bothered to start ALL over AGAIN xP! I hope my mum likes it.

PS. Linh's driving is pretty good for an 'L' license, although she's a bit edgy with her turns.
PSS. On Saturday, we were also partially celebrating Caroline's 17
th birthday =).

Caroline, birthday girl, and her boyfriend, Matt.

No comments: