Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 10 March 2008

falling up

I question myself, can people from two different worlds really fall in love? After all, their perspectives on issues are different due to various influences. People say, try harder and pull through together; others say to let it go and if the feelings are real, you'll end up together in the end. The rest? They would say: "forget it, it's not worth the pain, you can find someone much better." Are they really right? It's as controversial as having relationships with an immense distance between them (long-distance relationships), and I'm not saying to be in different suburbs or regions, but in another state, country, world. I never had a long-distance relationship, nor do I lust for one. At the moment, at least. My head's already filled with clouded thoughts and anger. Is it really true that females tend to make the relationships more complicated than it already is? Or are females just too curious with everything. I don't think it's just females that are curious. Every living thing on earth is made of curiosity. We can't help but fill our curiosity with knowledge and wisdom. When people say they are falling in love, do they mean they want someone to fall with them? Or to break their fall - or maybe to just stop them from falling any deeper. It's always down when they are falling. It's never falling up. Of course, technically speaking, it's impossible. But when is love ever technical, ever logical? So I would say I am falling up. I'm reaching for something, or someone, that in my illusions, are there. Yes, females ARE intriguing, complicated creatures, but I think that's what makes males love us so much. On the other hand, I believe it's the male's simplicity and open affections that females fall so hard for. Is it really hard for the male's brain to compute the insecurity the female feels when their guys are 'bonding' with other girls, especially when their friendship is still raw and fresh. Do they not understand how much each touch, each look, each breath shared is cherished in one's heart? Each memory can either bring the worse or best in a person. A person's heart is very fragile and delicate, so treat it with care. At the same time, the heart can be strong but only when it knows it's worth it. So please, reassure me that it's worth it.

No comments: