Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 18 April 2011

rain another year

O2O411 - Jeffrey's 19th & Raymond D.'s 20th Birthday.
O7O411 - 爸爸's Birthday.
O8O411 - Jack's 20th Birthday. 

Last Sunday, I went to the Bring It On Festival, at the Fairfield Show ground, with Karen. It wasn't as crowded as last year, but it was nice to see how strongly they were advocating health amongst the community =); I, myself, managed to bring home half a bag full of them... well, kind of since I ate half of it before I brought it home ^_^'. I did the skipping rope challenge and only made it to 3 minutes and 21 seconds =(. If I made it to 5 minutes, i would've gotten a basket ball or a soccer ball. I was able to take home a skipping rope or a handball, but I already have both, so I just took extra peaches instead =D (which were free to begin with). By the way, I actually skipped barefooted because I was wearing platforms, and I don't think wearing platforms while skipping would've been very comfortable. Apparently, Karen said that I kept on moving up and down the place instead of staying in one spot hahaha I guess I unintentionally did that when I avoided stopping my skipping routine. 

I also had American churros (which is kind of like a stick version of a cinnamon donut, with filling inside), mango flavoured snow cone and hot dog. I kind of regretted ordering the hot dot after I saw all that oil on the frying pan =S. We went around collecting freebies as well, and even had a free hand massage =D it was like heaven *sigh*. Seeing that we couldn't decide what to get for our mothers for Mothers' Day, we decided to make them this smelling bath soap ourselves; they were giving free lessons in the Women's section. We also met and talked to Adrian a couple of times. I didn't see many ex-volunteers from the years before =/ I guess they didn't bother this year.

We went home at around 2:30 PM because it started raining. Unfortunately, my mum was busy at home so Karen's mum was nice enough to give me a lift home =). Maybe I should've said to drop me off at Stocklands instead so I could use my $20 voucher straight away =D. But it would've been lonely shopping by myself ... eh, it doesn't matter anymore =).

Later that night, at around 5:30 PM, we went to SuperDish, at Cabramatta to celebrate my uncle's birthday. Coincidentally, Vicky was working on that day. Well, actually, I half expected that, seeing that it was a weekend and all lol =). My cousin, Marina, and mum also noticed she was working that night too =). I thought I would feel awkward, eating with my family and having a friend working there, but it didn't feel awkward at all. Maybe it was because she was too busy, and I was just minding my own business with my family. I did kept a look out for her every now and then though =) and she did talk to me a bit when she got to our table =). The food wasn't bad, but the pipis/clams disappointed me =( half of them were just shells, and I'm sure we're supposed to have more than the amount that they gave us... well, in comparison to the bowl I saw another table had the last time I ate there >.> ... Ah, it didn't matter, I and an enjoyable night =). 

I joined my cousins to Woolworth after dinner and saw Carina =D. I wonder how long she's been working there already. I wish I worked there =(. Strangely enough, Marina asked me that I must not really like my mum because I followed them instead of my mum. Initially, I thought it was because I felt more comfortable, seeing that I was closer to their ages than my mum and my relatives' ages. Or am I just turning a blind eye to the distance between my mum and I? I thought it was decreasing, but now I don't know anymore. I'll just think about it another night.

No comments: