Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 18 April 2011

ums, choco-whip and pies

17O411 - San San 姐姐's 23rd Birthday.

Last Saturday, we held a surprise dinner for Eric's 19th at Red Sichuan, Canley Vale, at around 6 PM, but we didn't start eating until 7 PM when Vicky, Stanley, Thanh and Eric finally arrived; we couldn't start eating without the birthday boy, now can we? Though, it WAS very tempting ... I don't think he was that surprised though. He looked happy, but not really surprised. I guess someone gave it away along the way there *sigh*. Surprises are sure hard to throw =/.

I was having trouble keeping warm, but eating hot pot while you're wearing shorts, a light dress and wet hair is a FANTASTIC way to warm up =D especially eating on the chilli side =D !!! We ordered all sorts of side dishes, well Derek and Kenny made most of the choices, but they were all very delicious. I wasn't particularly fond of the taro balls though, but the quail eggs were delicious. Then again, after having about 20 of them can kind of turn you off of them =S. I didn't want to waste anything food so I scavenged as much food as possible in the hot pot and halved it with Mimi. Mimi did the same thing. I feel like I ended up with more food than her though, but I think it was because half my bowl was soup so you couldn't really see what was underneath. Majority of the hot pots still had food remaining. I felt like just, I don't know ... eating it all just to not waste it =/. But I think I'll just vomit again =.=.

So apparently, Vicky and Stanley was late picking Eric and Thanh up because they had to go to Campsie to get the apple pie because Merrylands' bakery shop was closed LOL. How dedicated are they?! Well, the pie was pretty big, so we end up sharing a slice between 2-3 people =). I was kind of full so I just had crusts and a bit of the apple pie =) it was delicious, but I think it would've tasted nicer if it was heated up. Eric got his BIG container of protein powder; 'Banana Perfection' flavoured or something. I don't like banana ... I would've liked strawberry or chocolate myself, but then again, I don't digest protein powder myself ... Not that kind of person hahaha =).

After dinner, we decided to go back to Thanh's house. So we did; via 3 cars. The only one who didn't go was Kelly, who was driven home by Kenny. What a shame =( I didn't even get to say goodbye to her =(. I got to Thanh's house via Derek's car =) many thanks Derek =).

When we got to Thanh's house, there was a mattress on the floor =D it was his mum's but she went upstairs when we came in. Stanley's group also bought 2 bottles of choco-whip on the way back. After a couple of minutes of pillow fights, tackling and moving around furniture, we decided to play a drinking game. It was the game where we had to figure out the pattern, and if you didn't get it you had to drink a shot of choco-whip. It was funny how Wendy kept saying 'I GOT IT' after almost every round, but she really did end up getting it, just the not the first few times when she said she did hahaha. Rebecka managed to get most of it correct as well, even without knowing what the pattern was hahaha how lucky of her =). Thanh and Stanley's clue was 'think out loud' but half of us still couldn't get it. Vicky may have been the first to get it hahaha. They said that you needed to be drunk to get it, I wonder if they were implying on something about Vicky's alcohol behaviour >.> LOL ! By the end of the night, half of us got it while the other half didn't so they just told us the pattern. It was 'um _________' ... I don't know if I should call it a stupid rule or a smart rule; stupid because it was so simple, but smart because it's so simple people wouldn't usually get it because people think too hard for these games.I think I'm leaning more on the stupid side. I think Sarah and Derek were the only ones who were the least allowed in LOL oh wells. The others were saying that Sarah's too confident to say um LOL! She does seem like a confident person hahaha.

After half the group has left, the other half just laid around, relaxing. I don't know how it started but the boys started singing songs and replacing word with pies and cakes and all sorts of desserts; it was mostly pie though LOL. Hmms... I knew I was red from the alcohol; I was also laughing louder and more than usual LOL but that does NOT mean I'm drunk. I just get red easily because of my size and I'm a female. I could still walk straight, count, etc. Anyways, I had a fun time laughing my head off =).

Many thanks to Stanley for driving us (Vicky, Mimi, Shirley and I) all home even though you're just on your red Ps. That bump near Shirley's house gave me a scare, but the car was okay. I think we also bumped into another car... hopefully I'm wrong. It can't be helped, the windows were all fogged up.

No comments: