Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 18 April 2011

安息吧,第四阿姨

我想我已经能够访问你搭腔我希望访问在今年年底你左右对不起没有跟你有更多的
是一个不错的阿姨给我。我听说你死了一个和平的死亡。请继续看在你的家人。我们将永远想着你。如果可以,妈妈和我会尽量来尽快访问你的坟墓。

我觉得不好的行为,因为我觉得这是我的错,妈妈部分是不能去你的葬礼。如果我不认为我们开车到我的校园我的任务在手,妈妈不会晚回家打电话给在使签证费用的家伙。然后,她就一直要与你的葬礼本周二姑姑那里。

我知道你对我妈妈很多的照顾。我会照顾她,你不要担心。你可以走了,但我还是希望你能快乐在那里。

第四阿姨
R.I.P 15/04/2011

No comments: