Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 26 April 2011

local dinner

Birthday shout outs: 26O411 - Lisa L.'s 19th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA =); 3OO411 - Fianna's 19th; O1O511 - Kit's 19th; O2O511 - Christina L.'s 19th; 11O511 - Kenneth's 19th.


Hanh invited us all to dinner at Cabramatta.The restaurant we were supposed to go to was closed today. Of all days, it closed today *sigh*. So we went to Iron Chef instead. It was an expensive restaurant, but the bill ended up not being so expensive =). I think Derek ended up choosing most of the dishes for us, and anyone who wanted to have desserts paid for themselves. I actually always wanted to eat with everyone like how we did today; we'd sit around a round table and order many dishes and rice, and share the food around. 

I had an enjoyable night, and the food was quite delicious =). I had fun talking to people who I haven't seen in a while too. I also felt like I've gotten a bit closer to people as well =) which I'm quite happy about. We started goofing around a bit more when the fruits and biscuits came; the boys had fun spinning the glass tray thing while we tried to eat the food. Thanh and Minhky also mocked how Vicky and I flirt. Why they think I'd walk back and start drooling, or how they think Vicky tickles her ears (they said play with hair around her ears, but it looked more like playing with her ears instead), I have no idea but it was a hilarious sight to behold LOL!

Group photo.

After dinner, we ended up loitering around. It starting to become a habit of ours LOL. But I didn't mind it at all. Even though the weather was a bit cool, I felt happy, laughing and talking away with the others =). Though, I do hope nobody got sick, or gotten more sick anyways. Many thanks to Mimi's older brother for driving me home =). I have GOT to get my Ps soon =/.

PS. Thanks Hanh for the photos and home-made cupcakes =). The cupcake was delicious =).

Hanh's home-made cupcake =D.

No comments: