Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 30 March 2011

State Election


Last Saturday, I worked for the state election. I worked at the Cabra Vale Leisure Centre but initially I thought I was working at Cabravale Diggers because of the 'Cabravale' part. It was only recently that Cabra Vale Leisure Centre became a polling area. Maybe because it's recent, not that many people knew about it, or they just rather go to a place where they're used to going. So by the end of the day, less than 300 people voted at our place and hence, we get to go home earlier than most people =). I wish it was more busy, but it wasn't so bad. There were boxing bags there so we just exercised while we waited for people to come. I also had fun talking to the liberal scrutineers for our location; Michelle and Christine. I wonder if I'll ever see them again =). 
Anyways, Dai Le received the most votes in our location but overall, it was Nick Lalich who won the seat for Cabramatta. Apparently, for this year's state election, Liberal won with 67 seats, Labor with 18 seats and others (Independent groups) with 3 seats. Bummer. Well, Labor has been running the government for the last 16 years. I guess people felt a need for change.

No comments: