Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 3 November 2010

my first DIY pancakes

Yes, you've read it right. I've never made pancakes before until yesterday afternoon. After a job interview at McDonalds at Stockland, Prairiewood, Linh and I did a bit of shopping around. Maybe I shouldn't have since I was suppose to be saving up money for the holidays. I bought quite a few summer clothes that I plan on wearing to Malaysia =). Anyways, big thanks to Linh for driving me there and for lending me money for my shopping. To repay her, I treated her to lunch, which she didn't end up finishing *sigh*. Then I finished the rest for her >.> ... couldn't help it since I didn't have breakfast or lunch yet.

After buying pancake mixture, we headed off to Anthony's house seeing that he lived so close to Stockland. I made my first pancakes at his house yay!!! It may not look edible, but it was! I burnt a couple, but I end up eating them anyways, so the other two didn't have to suffer my horrible cooking =P. Anthony attempted flipping his pancakes; he failed the first time but succeed the second time. After pancakes, we just watched a couple episodes of various animes and played on his brother's piano =).

Around 4:30PM, we went back to Linh's house to wait for the government inspection, but they already came. So I just ended chatting to Linh and My Linh for a couple of hours before Linh drove me home. Linh's mum included dinner for me as well but unfortunately, I couldn't eat it because I was too full from earlier =( I feel bad, I'm sorry! Up until yesterday, I always finish the meals that Linh's mum made for me. Sometimes, I do wish I grew another stomach =S I did manage to eat some mangoes though. How? Maybe either because it was mangoes or because it wasn't a meal. Either way, the mangoes were delicious =D. After Linh drove me home, I paid her back for the clothes and also included a deposit for paintball. YAY! Paintball =D! I know I said that I prefer laser tag over paintball, but it's been so long since I've been to one. This will be my second time going =). Hopefully, I won't spill all my ammunition before I finish my game, like last time =S.


Anyways, I don't think I'll be updating again for the next two weeks seeing that I'm on STUVAC right now, and next week I'll be having my exams. Wish me luck though =).

2 comments:

Maxene said...

Yum! pancakes!
Did you buy the shaky carton ones? I always buy those ones. :)

Good luck with your exams.

just another story said...

yeah i did!! =D the one where we just add milk and water ... i think? =D