Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 5 November 2010

games night

Taking a break from study, I went to Linh's house for a family dinner after she invited me over. Besides her family, there was Allan (ML's boyfriend), Vi, Linda and I. It was a Vietnamese dinner with spring rolls, pork, rice noodles and lots of herbs. This green looking, sour mango was for dessert. I think it was because of Linda that made the night so interesting. We played a couple of games, like scategories, personality analysis games, and this naming game.We played around for a couple of hours before everyone started heading home. Thanks to ML for driving me home =). That was just a short update. Now I have to go back to studying again *sigh*. 


This was one of the personality quizzes that Linda gave us:


Imagine of an open space (preferably an empty room):
  • Imagine a box - Where is it located? Is it small, medium or large in size? Is it solid or transparent?
  • Imagine a ladder - Where is it located/leaning on? How far up is it leaning?
  • Imagine flowers - Where are they located? 
  • Imagine a horse - Where is it located? Describe 3 characteristics/personality traits about the horse.
  • Imagine a storm - Is it going away, coming, or staying?
The reasons behind the questions:
  • The box is you; your ego/self-esteem - depending on the size, it shows how happy or unhappy you are with yourself; the solidity of the cube, if it's solid, it means your personality changes depending on which group you hang around with, while if it's transparent, it means that you're exactly who you are in, no matter what group you're in (people see you as who you are); the location will be of use for the latter.
  • The ladder is your career - depending how far it's located from the cube (you) means how long it took you to realise that career; how far up it's leaning implies the difficulty and/or duration it'll take you to achieve/reach that career.
  • The flowers are your family and friends - depending on where they're located and the distance between the flowers and the cube (you), it implies how close or distant you are from them, relationship-wise. 
  • The horse is your life partner/soul mate - where it's located and the distance between the horse and the cube (you), it shows how compatible and/or close you are; the 3 personality characteristics are the characteristics of your future partner, or that you want in your future partner. If your horse is a mythical creature (eg. unicorn) it means the guy you want is too ideal/doesn't exist but if they do, they will be close to what you want them to be.
  • The storm is your problems/issues - If it's going away, then your problems are slowly going away; if it's staying, it means you still have some unresolved issues; if it's coming, it means that your problems are slowly gathering up.
I thought this was a pretty interesting quiz and I wanted to share it with you guys =). I wonder if it's accurate for you guys =). It was fairly accurate for me =).

No comments: