Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Captain Fantastic wants his beer, pronto!

1OO21O - Mark's 18th Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
11O21O - Raymond T.'s 18th Birthday.
12O21O - Rebecca C.'s 18th Birthday.

You know I got you good Thanh xD !!! You so believed that the beer I promised you was actually the beer image on your birthday card HAHAHA! But I kept my promise; I got you the Heiniken you wanted oh so desperately xD. Anyways, I hope had an awesome time on your first ever  birthday outing =). Though I must say, organize it better next time =.=! Oh, and I would like to apologize and thank Kelly, Vicky, Eric and Thanh for making the cake which I was suppose to make for Thanh, but because I have a bridging course now =.= I couldn't. Though, I shouldn't have expected much, because although they made the cake, they forgot the sugar. So, it was pretty much a salty cake... brilliant guys, brilliant. Out of all the things you forget, you forget the sugar lol!

Groupie =). HB Thanh =).

There was Pepper Lunch, Prize Paradize and even Myers. I've never realised how many levels there were at Myers O_o. I've always thought that there were only 2 or 3 levels, so I had fun exploring =D. I liked it when we were chatting online on the sample DS's, even though we were practically facing each other HAHAHA! We also had a trip down memory lane at the children's book section =). Apparently, from the Mr.Men and Little Misses, I'm Little Miss Whoops, who is the sister of Mr. Bump LOL! But I prefer Mr. bump better =) because he looks cuter xD.
Hello, I'm Little Miss Fiona WHOOPS =).
 LEGO!!!
 DS chat anyone?
 
Time Zone air hockey =).

Back to Central, to Capitol Square, where we feasted on Korean food. To be honest, I think I'm slowly getting sick of Asian cuisine because, after all, I've been eating it for most of my life - except for rice cakes with chili sauce >=D. You can NEVER get sick of those because they are OH SO GOOD!!! Then it was park time =). Eric, that funny guy, lit up a "sparkler bomb" and chucked it at Thanh as a birthday present LOL! The look on his face was priceless! But don't worry, it wasn't real =). Another funny incident was when Minhky made a mini sparkler bomb and Eric lit it up.
"Wha - What are you doing?! AH! AH! AH!" - Minhky Le.
 Luckily Minh pulled the sparkling one away from the others, or else we might've end up with only one eye brow left or something =P. Though, the second time, Minhky tied it to a pole and boy did it blind us O_O! I still prefer the bigger versions =). Ah, good day =). Oh, and thanks to Stanley for driving us home =).

Since the previous day was so good, we continued it at his house today =). Well, not exactly all of us LOL! Just Eric, Vicky and I. This time, Thanh and I made a cake, but not from scratch like yesterday. Again, Vicky and Eric played Army of Two while we baked, except yesterday was Kelly and Thanh. I tried playing it but ... I don't like the screen >=(. We pretty much baked a cake, ate it and played Army of Two. Okay, it was more like Vicky and I were watching Eric and Thanh play, but it was still cool watching virtual heads getting blown to oblivion xD! Anyways, HAPPY PRE-BIRTHDAY THANH =). Don't worry, I'll email you a birthday email on your actual birthday =).

PS. Thanks for the scooter and headphones Thanh =). 
PSS. Congratulations to Michael for getting the Rebel job =). 
PSSS. Congratulations to Peter D.2 for getting his red Ps =D YAY!!! 
PSSSS. Thanks Mark for the photos =).

No comments: