Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 7 February 2010

birthday parties x 2

O7O21O - Katty's, Samantha's and Sandy's 18th Birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS =D !!!
O8O21O - Alice C.K.'s 18th Birthday.

It was Rebecca's 18th birthday party yesterday YAY and I'm proud to say that I made it there ALIVE and ALONE. Thank you Sergey M. Brin and Lawrence E. Page for inventing Google maps xD. It took me a while to get there, and I was beginning to doubt myself and my sense of direction, but thankfully, I saw Nigel with his car parked outside a house YAY!!! I didn't get lost like you all expect me too YAY!!!

For once, I won a game in mahjong WOOT WOOT!!! Though, I really should praise Elaine and her skills. She was winning 6 out of 7 games in a row! What a pro hahaha. Alas, the wind came and blew her luck to Derek's side hahaha. Tough luck Elaine =). Although mahjong is fun, I would like to learn how to play the jenga mahjong next hahaha it looks just as fun as well =D. Maybe I should buy myself a mahjong set as well hms... By the way, applause for Rebecca and Karen and their ability to sing Korean songs *clap clap clap* !!! The rest of us well, we tried but ... it was epic fail LOL! There was also Singstar too, but I think the mic for it was kind of weird... O_o I think I'll just stick with karaoke thanks =). 

Mahjong.
 Singstar.

Unfortunately, 2 things happened which I wish hadn't. I had to leave Rebecca's party for a while, in order to meet Julie and hand her the birthday present. The sad part was I couldn't celebrate Julie 18th with her because I wouldn't know how to get home afterward. I do hope she had a great time still! Anyways, the second thing was I missed out Rebecca's cake moment awwwww T_T. I wished I was there =(. Oh, I would like to thank Derek for giving me a lift to and from the station =D. It was also funny how when I left Derek's car, I met Hong and Rebecka on the way to the party lol. It was a shame that they JUST missed Derek because he could've given a lift back to the party =P.

  Groupie. Wish I was there xO. 
 
Rebecca and her birthday cake =).

I would like to say that I really liked the fried rice and curry fish tofu YEAH my favourites =D. Thank you Rebecca, and her family, for the invitation, hospitality and food =D. Ah, I hope Rebecca will like her present because I wasn't sure what to get her xO and I couldn't really find any duck related things, that wasn't a toy, so I got her a novelty instead. Speaking of presents, I hope Julie likes her present as well xO! 

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY REBECCA, JULIE, KATTY, SAND and SAMATHA!!!

Before I finish off, I would like to, once again, thank Derek for driving us back to our suburbs =D. Sorry it was such a bother xO ! (A/N: It was funny how Derek thought he dropped us at Chesterhill Station when he actually dropped us off at Regents Park Station LOL!). Also, again, I would like to Thank VIcky's parents for driving me home! Ah, I sure owe them.

PS. Thanks David for the photos.
PSS. Ah... I'm sick again =.=.

No comments: