Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 20 February 2010

neighbourhood

Another week ended for my math bridging course *sigh* 2 days left. So again, to treat myself for finishing another week, I didn't go straight home. Went to Eric's house because he was late; he forgot to pack the duck, that he was giving Rebecca, into his bag. That silly billy =P. I do thank him for his hospitality though =) the mini slices of bread with raisins and butter was a nice snack. Then onward to Rebecca's house where we conversed a bit before heading home. I'm glad Rebecca's doing nursing with me, even if she is doing arts rather than health science. Hopefully, I'll be able to see her in my second year =). Anyways, Vicky came over to my house and we all had ice cream and berries while watching Get Backers =). (A/N: It's not berries ice cream, it's actually combining ice cream with slightly frozen berries together =D mmmms). Mum thought it was funny how we all have scooters =P. Old school ftw!

So Vincent's 1-year-old sister was having a birthday party today, and like any other Vincent-organized parties, the place got rowdy, noisy and quite fun =). The food was good, as usual =) though I think I should help with the BBQing next time .. i had to bite off half my nam neng off because it was burnt .. what a waste of food xO! It was nice seeing some old faces *coughKevincough* and new faces as well =). It's amazing how big Vincent's family is =D. I wish I'll have a big family too =D I don't know about wanting it being as big as Vincent's, but half of the size would be just as nice =). Thankfully, I live on the same street as Vincent, so I could arrive and leave whenever I want =D. Anyways, I would like to thank Sarina and Kelly for visiting me and helping me with my maths home work =P. Half of it is done, another half to go... *sigh*. Anyways, thanks for the party Vincent =). OH! Before I forget, I sincerely thank Vincent's grandma for the red pocket =). HAPPY CNY to you too!

No comments: