Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 21 February 2010

a toast to Hanhnie Hong

Dearest Hanh Hong Nguyen, 

I hope you enjoyed your surprise today =). We all will miss you dearly when you move to Melbourne for dentistry. I wish you luck, happiness and success with your career, and your life in general. I also hope you'll be able to manage through the hardships of your course. Where ever your path will take you, I hope to see you again in the future =). You never know, you might become my family dentist ;). Anyways, if you ever need help, or just someone to talk to, you know your friends will always be here for you =). Enjoy and take care of yourself! I know this is not our last good bye, so I'll just say see you.
Sincerely yours,
Fiona Woo =).
So begins the next chapter of Hanh's life. Unfortunately, it's not in Sydney; it's in Melbourne =(. Hence, Christina organized a surprise dinner for Hanhat My Thuan restaurant, at Cabramatta, which was very sweet and thoughtful of her =). Although there were a lot of people at the dinner, it was sincere of Hanh to take her time to walk up to and talk to us individually =) aww how sweet of her =D. For some reason, the dinner seemed extra warm and fun today, even though there were a lot of people. Maybe it was just the weather >.> ... Anyways, THEY SERVE FREE-RANGED CHICKEN! I was extremely happy because I haven't had chicken in a long while =D. Also, the fact that Vicky couldn't poor a glass of water without pouring the ice onto the table was a funny sight to behold. Other things like Jennifer's smiley face stamp becoming Eric's weapon, toasts for trivial things, various assassinations of the bothersome flies and the plastic cups made the night quite eventful =). An extremely funny incident happened between Vicky and Edim =D. The thing was that Eric teased Vicky, so she chucked something at him, and in the process accidentally bumped her glass of water over. The water got onto Edim and then it went something like this:

Edim: Vicky, can you pass me some tissue because you made me wet.
Vicky: Oh... thank you, I didn't know you felt that way about me.

One word: LOL!!! We also played Chinese whispers and the process and outcome was quite amusing =). During the game, it kind of skipped Eric and I because we had a trivial dispute, and by the time it went back to Rebecka, who started it, it obviously didn't sound the same. Rebecka started with 'I have the hots for Hong' and it ended with David's 'alkjfajf jelly alkjd;f and prawns.' I'd tell you what the sentence was but I forgot; all i could remember was jelly and prawns. I guess it does sound similar: Hong... Prawns... =P. i asked Vicky what happened and apparently the whole sentenced changed to 'make it up' LOL! Yes, it's amusing how it started with the original, completely modified in the middle, then back to a similar sentence and the end.

Groupie.

After a couple of group photos and some more chit chat, I left home with Mimi because I still had things to do at home and I wasn't sure what else we were going to do. Thanks Mimi's brother, Andrew, for driving me home =). 

PS. Thanks Hanh for the photos =)!