Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 3 September 2009

world record

The rhythm of the game pulsed through my veins, amplifying my adrenaline. Contracting. Relaxing. The routine repeating itself like a broken record player. Perspiration cascaded down my face. An increase intake of oxygen. Here it comes, here it comes...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

And the crowd goes wild! A world record people! I entered the year 12 Cabra-Vale basketball game as a substitute, and not even 10 seconds have passed before I went out of the game.

Foul play? No. Got tired? No. Got booed off? No.

People out there, there is a lesson that should be learnt - never wear school leather shoes for sport on a rainy day. Yes, 2 bloody knees + an elbow = a bloody mess! I practically cleaned the floor with my stockings - and it was concrete ground! It was my last pair of stockings with no holes in them! It's the 4th pair actually. When will I learn my lesson?! Was it worth it? Well, our team lost 1 - 4 so no, I don't think it was worth it, especially when I barely even played! DAMN YOU!

On a positive note, my friend, oh mighty Fianna Phung, did excellently well in our Biology trials papers. I, on the other hand, did not ... Biology is actually the outlier of my subjects, but that's not the point here. The point is, she got 92%, smashing Eric Tran by 4 marks >O=) !!! It is a well known fact, to all CVHS students, that Eric is an intelligent student. He's almost as famous as Mousawi Chau and his intelligence with all the science subjects! Since Mousawi doesn't do Biology, it's obvious that Eric took the position of first place. Fianna beating Eric is quite a shocing revelation. So, CONGRATULATIONS FIANNA!!!

PS. Thanks Lisa L. and Cindy Y. for taking me to the first aid today!

No comments: