Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 9 September 2009

music of life

Nathan: aslkdfjasldkfjsa deja vu aslkdfja;lfj
Julie: I know, but I don't think that's what deja vu means aasdlfjasd;fj
Fiona: Isn't that a premonition? Like how you dream of something and it happens in the future?
Julie: Don't encourage him.
Nathan: No, I mean deja vu asdfkjadfjad;f like when you have a dream of having this conversation and then later we have this conversation asdlkfjasfdkj
Julie: ajdf;asdfj I'm pretty sure that's not deja vu a;sdklfj;asdjf it's a feeling you get like you've done something before in your past life or something asldkfjsadfj
Mousawi walks pass.
Nathan: Mousawi, asdkjkasf what is deja vu? al;ksdj;ajkf
Mousawi: Well, deja vu is like a mental illness aslkdfjasdkf -
Fiona starts cracking up loudly.
Nathan: Ignore her, she's crazy.
Mousawi: alksdjfa;jdf a feeling of something happening before alkjd;fa;d
Julie: But it doesn't happen in dreams right?
Mousawi: Yeah, it usually doesn't asdkjfa;dfj;a
And the conversation trails off as the morning bell rings for roll call.

That was a brief and approximate summary of what happened yesterday morning between Julice C., Nathan L. Mousawi and I. Anyways, yesterday's CVHS year 12 HSC music students' concert was AWESOME! Everyone was so taletns and apparently this year's class more than double the amount of music students of last year's class ('O8 = 9; 'O9 = 20)! Vicky and Cindy T. were so nice to come and watch the performances! Vicky graffitied on our wall MWAHAHAHA! Well, me too, but I'm a student there so yeah .. LOL! A staff member was actually walking by while I took my turn to graffiti the wall. Thankfully, we didn't get in trouble LOL! We both just stiffened, and waited until he left us, then we started laughing LOL! Anyways, all of them were very good. Kelly, Kim. P and Fianna all surprised me. I knew Kelly is good, but I never knew she is that good, I've never neard Kim P. sing, so it was a nice surprise and I've always wanted to hear Fianna play her violin and yesterday, she did such a great job at it! She's also our grade's only violinist too, so it makes her especially unique =D! Everyone really were good yesterday! I thought I was going to lose my voice from all teh screaming and cheering =D! Hahaha, Fianna's group were so sweet to bring her a bouquet flowers and signs! I felt a bit bad because we only had signs that were kind of rushed xO! It's the thought that counts xO! Next time, I'll remind myself to bring flowers >=D hehehe! Anyways, here are some of the pictures that I took yesterday. I couldn't take pictures of everyone because my camera sucks and the lighting wasn't that good T_T I'm sorry, but please view:

Vicky invading CVHS >=D!
Concert ticket - admit one.
Ample, the pianist, and Fianna, the violinist.
Smile Sarina!
Peter and Cindy.
Ngaw, what big smiles Kim and Cindy!
Vicky, Kelly, Cindy and Sarina.
Fianna, Me, Sarina, Kelly, Vicky - we weren't ready LOL!
LOL!
GOK?
Shirley, the guitarist.
Fianna playing!
I just like Fianna's silhouette, playing the violin... so mysterious =D!
Andy singing and playing the guitar.
GO KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look how passionately she's singing!
Antony, the singer.
Daryll, the guitarist.
Danny C., the pianist.
Ample playing. I really like the music pieces he chooses =D.
Kim C., the singer.
Kim P., the singer.
David C., our grade's drummer.

Another funny incident that happened today was during Business Studies. After Fianna's fabulous perfomance yesterday, Bunthi jokingly attempted to ask Fianna out to the formal. Annie objected, of course, saying Fianna's going with her. That's not the funny part. The funny part happened 5 minuts before class ended. This was approximately how it went:

Bunthi goes up to Fianna and pressed his car/home keys against her jacket, and turns it. Fianna gives Bunthi a strange look.
Fianna: What are you doing?
Bunthi: Oh, I was seeing if I could turn you on.
He walks away laughing, then the girls (Julie C., Fianna and Fiona) all started laughing.Fiona laughed the hardest.

Don't you just LOVE pickup lines? Obviously, they don't work and are usually used to break the ice or start a conversation. Wells, today was up and down, but it's okay - I'll get over it. Anyways, Thursday, here I come =D! Before You stop reading my blog, have a look at this video. IT'S THE AWESOMEST VIDEO EVER! If Michael S. didn't show me this video, I wouldn't know such a cool thing existed!

Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation (Ukraine Got Talent - winner).

PS. HAPPY 10 MONTHS SHIRLEY HUBBY =) !!!

No comments: