Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 18 September 2009

'Cupcake Day'

16O9O9 - Bich's 18th Birthday.

Cupcakes =D!Me putting icing on the cupcakes =).

Call me tardy, but I managed to finally organize 'Cupcake Day' for the R.S.P.C.A.. Better late than never you know? So I didn't actually managed to exploit my creative right side of my cerebellum, and attempted to win the 'most decorative design,' but I sure had fun =D. Actually I would like to thank a group of people who helped me out a LOT! They provided me utilities, helped me decorate, helped me sell and advertise the cupcakes as well! If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this event and raise $200+ in just one day! Thanks you guys! This is the list of people I owe something to (most likely food ^_^'):
  • Kelly
  • Sarina
  • Julie
  • Bich
  • Lisa
  • Athena
  • Nathan
So after slaving away for 5 hours at Kelly's house, with Kelly and Sarina, for almost 200 cupcakes wasn't so bad =). Unfortunately, although I may have reached my goal of $200, I still have some cupcakes left, so I think I'll be selling them on Monday, seeing that my mum helped me put it into the fridge only for the purpose of extending their expiry dates =). I would like to thank everyone, from school, the station and the library, who purchased a cupcake from us today! Your generosity will NOT go unnoticed =D! Animals everywhere will be grateful to you! Again, THANK YOU for your donations! I would also like to compliment and thank Tracy's hospitality while we were at their house and Kelly wasn't home yet =D. Anyways, formal shopping tomorrow xO! Hopefully I'll be able to find a dress and get it over and done with it!

Oh, and before I sign off, if you're wondering what kind of cupcakes they were, they were choc-chipped cupcakes and are slightly flat and with other cupcake patty markings on top. No, it's not poisoned and yes, it is cooked. Unfortunately, due to the sudden change of venue for the kitchen, I forgot to buy the cupcake trays and hence, had to use the cupcake patty themselves to shape the cupcake. Obviously, it wasn't as sufficient as cupcake trays, but it doesn't look that bad. The markings on some of the cupcakes occurred when I placed the cupcakes in before they can completely cool down, and hence, more liable to be 'marked upon.' Overall, as the saying goes: don't judge a book by it's cover. That's all =)!

PS. Thanks for the instant noodles Kelly and Tracy =D!
PSS. We raised up to $237.20 !!! YAY!

No comments: