Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 29 September 2009

yr.12 school concert

Today was the day which many have wait for. Practicing, day and night, til their feet ached with pins and needles, backs sore from the vigorous moments and heads spun due to the overwhelming exhilarating madness! Yes, tonight was the night of the year 12 school concert! WOOHOO!!!

Seeing that class lessons were replaced with the conspicuous invigorating parties, photos, gifts, games and food, I'll just skip to the main event - the school concert. So Kelly H1. and Minhky were the hosts, and they sure did a good job at it =D Good for them for telling off that junior during their time on stage. They can have THEIR turn in 5 years time, now it's our turn! You go tell them guys xD! And the acts? Dances, bands, duets and comedy acts coloured the stage and left us temperamental with our emotions! From laughing til we split our sides, to being all touched and teary. We thank you for giving us such an amazing and entertaining event tonight =D. CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! Each of the acts were individually special and unique, so it's quite hard to explain them all. So I'm not =). Hopefully, David C. will upload the videos of the concert soon so I'll post the videos on here =D. I would like to comment on Susan's touching song. It was a special dedication to a dear friend of hers. I can guess who it is, but those who read the news and went to Harrington Primary School would know who Susan was dedicating too. She was so sad that she started tearing up and almost couldn't finish the song. In a way, it may be appropriate to the song she was doing, Teardrops in Heaven, but it was also quite sad to see her cry =(. Cheer up Susan! Another act I would like to comment is the arcade act, with the martial art boys (you know who you are ;)). They were absolutely EPIC! It was the most hilarious thing I ever saw, besides Daryll and Shain's curry/MJ act. The stage fighting, music and humour just pulled the audience into the act! Believe me, it was THAT good! I shall upload the videos soon!

Extension English with Mr. McKenzie.
Business studies with Mrs. Keranovic.
Biology with Mr. Ward.
General Maths with Mrs. Diep.
English Advanced with Miss. Mirachi (Miss Panteli's replacement).
Senior Science with Mrs. Rogers.
PARTY TIME IN S.S.!
Mrs. Sulfaro and Miss. Mirachi's english classes combined.
Muckup!
Julie and I.
Italian food from Mrs. Mirachi!
Mitchel, Peter and Bunthi =).
Mitchel, Mrs. Keranovic and Annie P.
Katty and Nathan.
Julie C., Lisa L. and Bich.
Eileen, Peter, Bunthi, Julie and Linda.
Cathleen, Katty and I.
Peter D.2 and I.
School Captains: Mei and Patrick!
Multiculturalism graffiti wall =). Shirley (hubby) and I. The hosts ...... on stage!
The backstage helpers.
Susan and Louis.Peter D2. and Danny K.Mitchel and the CHVS band. Year 12 choir!

PS. Thank you Mrs. Rogers for the miniture cronicle flask gift!
PSS. I never knew Peter N. was that good on the piano!

No comments: