Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 28 September 2009

last days of school

In a blink of an eye, 6 crazy years have passed us by. They were right; time doesn't stand still for anyone. The last 2 weeks of school for just hectic for the year 12s of CVHS. Rather than just describing everything, I'll just put them in dot points. It's not the description that matters, it's the moment =). Here I go!

  • Wednesday: The finals for the year 12 Cabra-Vale Diggers Club basketball game and the Ponies came out victorious! CONGRATS!
  • Friday: Miss Panteli came in for a surprise visit, and boy were we SURPRISED! She even brought baby Athena with her! She's oh so adorable, with those grey-ish brown eyes and that little tuff of brunette on her small, fragile head xD! I wish I could've carried it, but I was scared of harming it since it was so petite and fragile... WE MISS YOU MISS xO!!! Then it was the TEACHERS VS STUDENTS basketball game of the CENTURY >=D. Unfortunately, we lost BUT there were quite a lot of cheating from the teachers >=[ and Mr. Edward is a dirty cheat! He helped the teachers win xO. Hence, they won by one point. Since the students were all booing, Mr. Nguyen lied about the score and said the students won just so that we would clap ROFLS! Go Mr. Nguyen
English Advance class with Miss Panteli and baby Athena!
BABY ATHENA! ISN"T SHE ADORABLE! xD
Students basketball team: David C., Jonathan, Matthew L., Jordan, Jason, David H., Wattaye, Lisa G. and Daren.
  • Sunday: MOON FESTIVAL! I know, I know. What a typical TB festival, why on would I bother go to it. It's okay =D. This year was different. The Seftoners and Canleys reunited once again! Obviously, it was an awesome night! First Vicky and I went to Cabramatta and then we started meeting up with people =D. There were flashmobs of MJ's 'Beat It;' lunch at stockies where the food prices were reduced immensely >=D; climbing over a 3m high fence because we were locked in *cough*; me accidentally making a call for emergency at the bus station (I SWEAR, I BARELY TOUCHED IT! DAMN TOUCH-SENSITIVE TECHNOLOGY xO - NOOO! I DON'T WANT A CRIMINAL RECORD xO I TURNED 18 GOD DAMNIT!); and then returning back to Cabramatta for the fireworks and sparkle bomb at the park near Cindy's house. What an awesome night >=D. I'm amazed I'm not sick yet LOL! Oh, and we did a random video at Cindy's house ROFLS!
Vicky and chocolate fountain =P
Vivian, Wendy, Cassandra and I.
Minhky and his sparkle fingers =D.
  • Monday: PARTY PARTY PARTY >=D. What else can I say? Oh, yes... I forgot to go to rehearsals ^____^' I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW >.< !!!
Tomorrow will be the Year 12 Concert, so I'll be blogging about it tomorrow =D. Hopefully I'll be able to upload pictures soon xD! Oh, and THANK YOU Vicky for paying the bus fares for us and THANK YOU Mrs. Mirachi for buying us Italian desserts for us xD!

PS. OMG! I saw Mimi in a skirt today *GASPS* =D !!!

No comments: