Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 13 September 2009

animal advocate

12O9O9 - Boran's 18th Birthday.

Vicky
: Oh hey, pass me your mug.
Cindy passes Vicky her prized mug. Vicky then pressed the mug against Cindy's arm.
Vicky: Give me your money!
Everyone laughs.

HAHAHAH! How funny is that? Vicky demonstrated the same joke on Michael later in the cafeteria. Now I don't know if they laughed because it's lame or it's smart. Either way, it was hilarious LOL!

I honestly thought they left me, seeing I was half an hour late. Apparently, I was wrong. Thank God for that because I wouldn't know how to get to Macquarie University station on my own. Thanks to Cindy T.'s mum, we (Vicky, Minhky and I and obviously Cindy as well), had a ride to Stratfield station and there we met up with Melissa, Carmen, Vincent, Jessica and other seftoners. This time, there weren't as many people going as there were the last two weeks. I guess they all got tired from it all. I wasn't planning to go but the words 'camel ride' won me over >=D. Again, I made some new friends there, YAY! We saw Shirley and Vincent on the way there too. You know, the ride to the university was one of my favourite rides out of all the train rides I've been on. It was HILARIOUS! With the remix of pokemon, English accent acting and being the harmony of another group's singing, it was the perfect recipe of nonchalant and impulsive humour =D.

Japanese book markers.
Shirley found a sapphire =D and she's allowed to keep it!
Our prizes.
At Stratfield station.

Thanks to the seftoners and their food I didn't starve to death hahaha! I specially liked Jessica's sushi! I wonder if she does hospitality at school... ANYWAYS yes, we did go on the camels and it was worth the traveling and the exposure of UV-rays >=D. Then again, it wasn't so bad to begin with since they provided us with sunscreen and all =D! There was also a petting zoo too and let me tell you, it does hurt when rabbits bite you AND they also have claws on their paws. You'd think they have cute little, harmless paws but no, they actually have claws! We found out the hard way LOL! But let's forget the painful times and move on to the next activity of the day. WE GOT FREE PLANTS! Wattles, to be exact =D. I'm going to give mine to my Biology teacher, Mr. Ward. See the connection? Plant... Biology? ANYWAYS, okay, the next part was the lamest part of the day. We spent God's know how long trying to chuck empty water bottles into the rubbish bin. Finally, Minhky managed to chuck one in. Unfortunately, it only pumped his adrenaline even more and hence, another 10 minutes is used to of playing 'who can chuck the empty water bottles into the rubbish bin.' To stop this madness, Vicky just chucked the bottles in after Minhky's umpteenth attempt. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually still at the uni trying to chuck the bottles in LOL! Oh, I almost forgot, the scene there is picturesque! There's a fountain, aquatic wildlife and birds. I wouldn't mind going there to study actually =D. It's almost as beautiful as USYD!!!

Cindy's drawing xD.
Shirley, Minhky and Vincent.
Cindy, Carina and Vicky.
HAHAHA! Vicky's expression's so funny!
ROOSTER!
RABBIT!

Camel ride # 1.
Camel ride # 2.
Camel ride # 3.

Okay, so Vicky and I are still child at heart. Wetting each other with water may not be the best idea in the world's dryest continent, but it was 29 degrees yesterday! Don't worry, we got scold when we accidentally wet a passer by ^__^' hehehe. SORRY STRANGER! I would like to apologise, again, to Michael S. for dangering his legal syllabus, of being wet, due to my immaturity. SORRY!

Dinner at Straftield was delightful =). I'd promote the cafe, but I forgot the name. Those who went to dinner with us yesterday, please tell me! Anyways, the food was pretty good and the service wasn't so bad either (seeing that there's a BELL to ring for service. HOW COOL IS THAT?! It's like a 5-star restaurant or something LOL!), but the most intriguing part of the restaurant is their toilet - they have those squity bum cleaners!!! It's like being in Japan LOL! Since they told us to chuck our waste paper into the provided rubbish bin, it's reasonable to have the squirty bum cleaner however, must they need such a strong suirter? Luckily, in the girls bathroom, we didn't get went much, but according to the boys, even on low pressure they still got wet in the face (the water rebounded and hit one of them in the face)! If that's low pressure, then I don't want to imagine what a high pressure squirter can do ROFLS!

Unfortunately, Michael and I had to go home early. He had tutor, and I had a curfew. You know, I honestly thought I forgot to bring my keys because I couldn't find it in my bag and hence, even when Vicky offered to drive me home, I couldn't say yes. However, at the station, when I was going through another smaller bag, in my bag, for batteries for my mp3, I found my keys xO! AWW!! I should've been able to go karaoke with them! Oh wells, it's okay. Going home early wasn't so bad anyways =).

No comments: