Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 30 March 2009

feels familiar

The short breaths; the pounding of your heart against your ribcage; your brain throb erratically in minute time frames. Even after all the practices, the endless late nights of studying and the continuous writing of notes, your adrenaline still rushes through you, as though you're set on fire. The anxiety and trepidation pushes you to the edge of your sanity, but once the hand starts moving, your mind starts racing. Racing to the finish line, eager to to explode the page with information. The exhilaration to accomplish yet another task, to be able to cross it out from your to-do list, simply overwhelms you when it's finally over - whether in a positive or negative aspect. You can either let it go - what's done is done, que sera sera - or scream your lungs out for your incompetence to finish, or answer properly, the exam.

My hindsight tend to be leaning on the pessimistic perception of things, however I am incapable of doing anything else now. What's left to do is to excel in the rest. Besides studying, I can only hope. Just hope.


I do believe in karma, but at times I think I'm not doing enough good because so far, not much good is coming my way. I guess there's no point in blaming it on someone else *looks up* I'll just have to become a better person and prepare myself for the worst next time. Ironically, time is something I seem to lack, for I only have a couple of terms left before I sit for the hardest and most crucial test of my life. Joy.

No comments: