Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 25 March 2009

60 seconds of fame

23O3O9 - Julie C.'s 17th Birthday.

Huu, Me, Adrian, Kevin, Wendy and Andrew =D

Yep, everyone has a chance to have their 60 seconds fame somewhere in their life time, celebrities tend to have more than the average person =P. Yes, for once, I'm under the spotlight with Huu, Adrian, Kevin, Wendy and Andrew for promoting the Bring it On festival, which is on the 5th of April, noon - 7PM. Please have a look at this website for the interview we had just last week (mentioned in my previous blog).

I had another workshop yesterday, a radio one. Wendy and I went to Carramar for the workshop and we meet different, interesting people as well as the people that were in charge of the workshop. There's going to be 2 more workshops, and I can't wait to develop my interviewing and presenting skills. Anyways, I should go study now *sigh* LOL!

PS. Jenny, you know you're awesome =). Don't forget that!
PSS. I think i should call you GLOFISH now =D. That's actually a real thing too, if people don't know that.

No comments: