Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 6 March 2009

literally crushed

Have you ever been crushed? Oh course not to death, but have you ever been stepped on, sat on, slept on, etc? I have ... by my biology teacher! I still can't believe he actually sat on me! Okay, so I guess I deserved to be punished but to be sat on? I don't think so! It all started with Eric and Lisa G. when t hey were playing with this volley ball. She passed it to me, and Mr. Ward came in and hit her on the head, then I passed it to Lisa G. as he came toward me to get the ball off of me, but then she passed it to Anna, who then passed it to me. I tried to throw it at Maylina, but he hit the ball away. Hence, the race to the ball. There were a lot of kicking, pulling and pushing. but evetually I got the ball but not before I got sat on by Mr. Ward xO! ROFLMAOS! It was a funny moment, but it's okay hahaha =D.

You know, I do believe he should respect other people's religion. For example, Phillip's Christian and hearing the comments he makes can really hurt. I think I'll have a talk with Mr. Ward on Monday =). I do think that a lot of people think Phillip is a good guy, and he sure is =). I played with his two dogs today; Tommy and Charlie. Tommy's a boy and Charlie's a girl. They are so cute, fluffy and white! My Toby is still adorable =D!

The Mardi Gras is on this weekend, but I highly doubt I'm going because I need to study for my exams. *sigh* Oh wells, I'm not to sure what to do there anyways besides viewing the parade. The last time I've ever been to the Mardi Gras was when I was little and all I remember was the flouro lights, darkness and bottle smashing. The bottle smashing was the reason why my family decided to go home early. After that, I never bothered to go to this event. It's okay, I have plenty of chances since this happens every year anyways. I think this should do it for now =). Bye Bye!

No comments: