Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 21 March 2009

freezing the picture

Perspiration cascaded down the side of my face; the heat baring its fangs into my skin, eager for a leathful red mole to grow upon somewhere conspicuous for curious pupils to bear witness of my dawdling and agonizing death. I heard a voice calling out, my body leaped into the sky without a care in the world and then... lights. Flashes of white light flickered past me. Time stood still as I felt a light breeze embrace me. Unfortunately, before I could appreciate its tenderness any longer, the funny tricks of time forced gravity to take place as both my feet touched the grass. I sighed in exasperation, wishing time would stop being so playful.Before I could blame something for my fatigue, the little voice called out: OKAY. It's Over.

Finally, it's over. The photographer finally took a picture worthy enough in his artistic eyes. I wish I could say the same with the two remaining photographers. Another pose. Another photograph. Another moment to freeze in time. It wasn't so bad, at least the others were there. When I mean others, I mean Wendy, Kevin, Huu, Adrian and Andrew. THANK YOU ANDREW for driving me there in the first place, and then back, and then to FCC for that interview Moera wanted with all of us. I guess you're confused about I'm going on about. This is all regarding to the festival.

Bring It On Festival is on Sunday 5th April, 12PM - 8PM. PLEASE COME! It'll be fun! There's more rides, more compeetitions, animations, films and perfomances to watch. You'll won't want to miss out, so come!

Anyways, as I was saying, after the promo photoshoot, we all went to our interviews with Moera. Unfortunately, the whole thing is delayed, so instead of leaving at 5:30PM or so, I left at about 6PM, or something. I also need to thank Andrew for shouting me dinner =P. THANK YOU!

Oh, and finally my assessments are over, now it's the half yearlies that I need to worry about. Oh wells. Wish me luck =).

No comments: