Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 15 March 2009

dead beat

Yesterday exhausted me out today, though I'm not going to complain. No point in complaining when there's so many things to finish today, e.g. my short story and studying for chemistry. Since I have so many things to do today, I'm just going to type up a brief summary of what happened yesterday.

From 10AM to 4PM, I was at BYC for the Digital Storytelling workshop. As part of the filming group, we finished our previous project and managed to almost finish two other projects as well. This is all helping us promote for the Bring It On Festival, which is on the 5th of April. You know, acting can sure be tiring. I mean for one thing
, you have to repeat the same scenes over and over again for safety reasons or just to improve on the scene. But that's okay because we managed to finish it anyways. The Cambodian temple, at the back of BYC, is so beautiful, with its intricate scupltures and exquisite building design. Today, we had something else besides Subway. I prefer the sandwiches from that restuarant, but I miss the Subway cookies. Oh wells, you can't have everything. Tuyet and I had a chance to act on camera, as well as Andrew and Dean. It was pretty funny to act out the situations because we had to do it properly, yet in a werid way, so that we can properly put in the special effects in later on when we place it all together on the computer. It was also our last workshop for Digital Storytelling. I really do like this workshop the most because it was the most exciting one out of all of them, in my opinion.

Tuyet and I with the Cambodian Temple in the background.

I went to Linh's house to have dinner over there. They were having a belated family dinner to celebrate My Linh's 16th birthday. HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ML! I sure like their family. Big and small; loud and friendly; aggressive and not aggressive (referring to the children). It was funny when we were singing happy birthday to ML because at the end, the children all fought to blow out ML's candles. We told her to light it up agai and blow it. Some still got blown out by the children, but we managed to hold them back for ML to blow the rest of the candles out. I spent most of my evening there eating, playing cards, talking, going on the laptop. Linh's friends came over later (Elvis and the others) and we played cards. Who ever lost had to sing. We played in pairs, since there were an even amount of people. Kenny and I and Kong and Phu both equally lost the game, so we sang the most. Then we played RAYMAN on Linh's wii and it was pretty fun. It's funny to watch the people play the games, because some of them were pretty hard to play. Linh drove me home at about 1:3O AM. Luckily, it didn't wake my mum up. That's about it. I have to go and finish off my school work. Bye bye =].

ML and her birthday cake.

No comments: