Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 20 July 2011

sportmanship becomes non-existent when it comes to playing pool

On Friday 8th, July, after our clinical placements were over we had lunch one last time with our facilitator and our nursing friends, at Lindt Cafe, before Paz and I went to Townhall to rendezvous with my friends. My friends already ate before meeting up with us. 

We went to K1 for karaoke and chose to sing for 2 hours, rather than for 3 hours, because we get complimentary drinks if we did. Oddly enough, they weren't as loud as the last time I went karaoke with them, nor as active. But I finally get to listen to Jenifer's voice =) it really did sound like Taylor Swift, but like a younger version or something hahaha =) she sounded great =D. I was also having fun promoting Paz and her talent in singing but as usual, she was all modest and embarrassed about it lol. 

A group photo with just the girls =).

After karaoke, we just loitered around outside the building before finally deciding to go to Market City as our next destination. We walked through Chinatown to look at the street shops and all, but by the time we reached Market City, half of the group decided to go home =/. After bidding our goodbyes and taking a couple of photos, the rest of us went upstairs to the toilets. We then loitered inside the shopping centre before deciding to go have dinner at Chat Thai. Thanh and Sarah left before they could join us for dinner =/ oh wells, there's always next time =). The food at Chat Thai was delicious and the price wasn't too expensive either =). It was pretty crowded and the interior design was quite stylish too. They even played jazz music in the background hahaha =). Tae joined us for dinner because he just got off work and didn't have dinner yet. He also couldn't go home because he had a night shift later that night at another hospital, so he joined us for the rest of our outing. Before I forget, Yibo was HILARIOUS!!! We were talking about eskimos when Yibo said the funniest thing ever hahaha! I had the urge to text Mx the quote HAHAHA!!!

'Do Eskimos live in eskies?' - Yibo W.
After dinner, we went to Galaxy World at Market City. Paz, Tae and I went to ride the bummer cars =D it's been so long since the last time I played. We then played air hockey. Yibo and I had an intense game and let me tell you, wear gloves and protection when you play with Yibo because there were so many times where he hit the puck off table. There were a couple of times where he accidentally hit my hand with the puck as well lol! But it was a good game, he won with 7 to 6. By then, Stanley, Eric and Vicky had to head home.

We went to this place full of pool tables to play pool but all the tables were taken already. Hence, one of the staff members took us their second store. It was pretty funny because he took us there via a dark, barely lit back alley path way of some sort. We were all laughing at our situation, but I was glad that there were 5 of us and just one of him. We finally made it to the second store =D. We played pool for about an hour, girls verses boys, and for all three rounds, the boys won. Yibo practically killed us all with his skills hahaha. Hence, I guess that's why the girls (including myself) began distracting him in hope that he'd lose his winning streak HAHAHA yes, our sportsmanship became non-existent when us females became desperate to win. Near the end, I guess Tae was in the rush because he finally showed his skills and took out as many pools as Yibo did lol! For me, I thought I played better than I thought I would hahaha =) though, I think I need to hit harder next time lol. Many thanks to Yibo for teaching us the proper way of playing the game hahaha =). 

After the game, which only cost us $16 altogether for an hour (talk about cheap! =D), Tae left for his shift and we all went home. On the train ride back to Parramatta, where Yibo's car was packed, Carmen and I had a lot of fun make up names with people's funny last names after I told her about Minhky's joke about telling Danny to call his future daughter's name Holy because his first name was Cao LOL!!! I think I hit it off quite well with Carmen =) I had a lot of fun talking to her =D. Many thanks to Yibo for driving Carmen, Paz and I home =). It was funny because before he started to drive us home, he realised his GPS was out of batteries and he didn't have his phone, and neither Paz and I knew how to get back to our houses from Parramatta LOL! So using my phone, we called Eric to get Harrison's number in order to borrow his GPS. Then we drove to Harrison's house, got the GPS and THEN we were finally able to get home safely =). Since we were pressed on time, with Yibo's time restriction closing in on us, he told us all to wind back our mobiles and watches so if we really did get busted by the police, we could all say that we didn't know because of the time differences hahaha! Thankfully, we didn't get busted by the police =). It was a fun and long day =).

PS. Thanks Jenifer for the photos =).

No comments: