Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 22 July 2011

It All Ends


So last Sunday, on the 17th of July, Thanh and I went to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. I'll won't spoil it or anything so there's nothing to worry about. I do feel that people should definitely watch because a) it's a good movie, I'd rate it an 8/10 (lots of action =D), and b) if you're born as Gen. Y, like I am, then you practically grew up with Harry Potter! Watching this movie is like taking a trip down memory lane; it's a piece of your childhood that happens to be there for you to view, conveniently at a cinema or in the comfort of your own home, in front of a computer. 

We're not growing any younger, so people should embrace their childhood as much as possible. And by the end of the movie, you can't help but think 'wow, it was just years ago when this movie came out, during my childhood, and now, it's finally over.' Well, that's how I felt. I was also thinking how I'm practically the same age as the characters in the book too! I do admit that the movie felt a bit too packed, as though they were trying to shove as many good scenes as possible into a 3 hour long movie, and there were a couple of scenes where they changed a bit but overall, I think they did a pretty good job in expressing the essence of the magical world of Harry Potter. 

That's how I'm going to end my perception about the movie because I'm not a movie critic and I preferred talking more about the emotional childhood aspect of the movie instead =). if you want to know how the movie was, go buy yourself a movie ticket and watch it yourself!

No comments: