Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 10 July 2011

post-exam celebration

On Wednesday, 22nd of June, after my exams, some friends and I celebrated the end of our exams, all of us were from the nursing campus =). We met at Central station at around 11AM before we headed off to Capitol Square to take sticker photos. Half of the girls didn't even know what they were LOL! As usual, doing poses in a short time frame made us work off a sweat. 



We had lunch at Pepper Lunch and again, majority of the girls never been there before. After lunch, we went to Greenbox to karaoke for 3 hours straight, including free drinks. We had heaps of fun; we were jumping a lot, had quite a few duets, sang altogether for majority of the songs and were given the privilege to hear Paz sing =D. She was excellent, as usual =). After karaoking, we had fun taking photos in the elevator because there was a mirror behind us LOL. I even stopped halfway with my call with Jaki to smile for the camera LOL!

We met up with Jaki and Jennifer at Chinatown but Anna had to leave early =(. We took a couple of photos at Darling Harbour and ate at Pancakes at the Rocks for dessert. After window-shopping for a while, we all went home. It was a fun and tiring day =). I haven't had so much fun for so long hahaha!


PS. Thanks Patty for scanning the capitols and Paulo for the photos =).

No comments: