Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 10 July 2011

2 times the cake and a broken egg-whisker

26O611 - Linh's 20th Birthday.

On Sunday, 26th of June, it was the day where we were going to celebrate my aunt's and my mum's birthdays that night at dinner. It was also Linh's birthday too. Rather than buying my mum, aunt and Linh something, I decided to make home-made tiramisu cakes, one for Linh and one for my mum and aunt. My mum helped me buy the ingredients and helped me out with making the cakes. Many thanks to her =). Unfortunately, before I could even complete one cake, I broke mum's electrical egg-whisker... I guess I pressed it too hard against the bowl. We ended up chucking out the mixing bowl as well *sigh*. 

I gave Linh her birthday cake before I went out for dinner. At around 7:30PM we went out to Canley Vale for dinner. I can't really say it was particular delicious, but the meal was still pretty nice. After dinner, we went home and ate the cake that I made however; because everyone was already so full, they only had one piece and hence, 3/4 of the cake remained. Since my aunt and uncle doesn't really eat dessert and my cousins live in the city, so they couldn't bring it with them, I end up keeping the rest of the cake myself. Unfortunately, I only managed to eat 1/4 of the cake before it needed to be chucked away because it couldn't last that long =/.  

No comments: