Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 23 July 2011

3 years and 120 hours later

I FINALLY GOT MY RED Ps =D !!!

Yep, last Thursday, the 21st of July, I finally did my driving test for my red Ps and I passed =D. Besides the couple of mistakes that I made during the test, the fact that it was raining and a school day and I was extremely nervous made me think I would fail the test. I know most of my friends got it on the first go, but some people said that the testers now were more strict on younger drivers and that they usually fail them on their first go. But I was determined to pass the test! I even made small talk with my tester to make it less awkward and to make it seem I'm not that nervous. And guess what? All my hard work paid off =D.

After 3 years and 120 legit driving hours, I'm officially a red P-plater now, no longer an L-plater =D. Look out world, another red P-plater on the loose, so you better get off the road quick! No, I jest. I mean, I can't be that bad if I can do a reverse parking in one go, right? I mean, mum continuously said how lucky I was to get my Ps and to do so well, but I would've need skills as well as luck in order to pass my driving test right? Yeah, I guess I was pretty lucky =) I had a middle-aged man as my tester and fortunately, he didn't see some of my mistakes. You know how I knew? because he didn't write those mistakes down =). Then again... I don't really know how to read my test paper =S all I know was that I scored 95+ lol.            

Also, when I was waiting for my test, I met another girl who was also doing the test the same time I was. Like me, she didn't live that area but just heard that they were easier testers, she's also in 2nd year of uni, she's from university of Sydney and we both have a mutual friend =D. What a small world, aye? Unfortunately, she didn't pass because of one mistake =(. Well, I wish her luck on her next test though =).

Though, even though I did finally get my Ps, my mum's still reluctant on letting me drive. Seriously, what's the point of getting my license if I can't drive myself home, drive my friends home or get to places easier *sigh*. Okay, because I'm under the age of 25 years, it's $1600 insurance if I crash into another car. But seriously! She really needs to have more faith in me. I feel like I just wasted 3 years of my life. Can't believe I can be so happy one day, and so sad the next. I feel like I'm bipolar =.=. 

No comments: