Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas at a beach

3O121O - Joes's 19th Birthday.

31121O - Cindy T.'s 19th birthday.

We had a spontaneous road trip to La Perouse beach on Christmas afternoon. Seeing that we were driving with five cars, 15 people in total, difficulties were expected to rise; and they did. Honestly, I strongly believe it was the faults of the two cars which sped off in front of the rest when they didn't even know where the place was. Their excuse was that we were driving so slowly, we were almost stopping traffic. We were only going slow enough to let the others follow, to watch out for the right sign to turn at and to follow the car that was leading. I didn't mind if they sped off, but at least know where you were going. If you didn't, then don't act all mighty and drive off like that =.=. Either way, it's their own fault for getting lost and having to turn back to exit at the right place. 

When we got there, it took us a while to find parking. I guess it was our fault, seeing that we left pretty late in the afternoon. The beach was pretty small, almost like a bay. We practically did all the things you usually do at a beach: build stuff with sand; play in the water; play football; tan; run around; etc. For some reason, the water seemed much colder than normal beach water =S To me, it was extremely cold, or maybe I just don't really like the cold in general. With football, my deepest apologies to Stephen and Raymond for ripping their clothes T_T I swear it wasn't intentionally. It's just ... with sport, I tend to get a bit aggressive; adrenaline pumps through my veins when there's competition. Sometimes, when I feel unwanted, I want to prove that it's their loss when they don't want me and that I'm actually a fierce opponent. Though, I think my behaviour may have ruined their game, so I apologise for that as well. Jack and Evan joined us later on.

It was not until around 7:30PM before we decided to leave. Strangely enough, rather than getting dressing inside the changing room, even if it was pretty small, we were changing at the back. Why? Apparently, it was because it smells =S ? I just hope no one was looking at us >.<. We all decided to go back to Canley Heights to eat, except for Sandra, Thanh and friends because they were going to go to another party. While driving back, it vexed yet amused me to see Jack and Ellen do tricks on their motorcycles. Jack even burnt himself while trying to dry off his pants LOL. Oh, and unbelievable thing happened: A guy in a civic wanted to race Steven and his sports car, and the civic actually won O_O. Never have I thought that a sports car could lose to a civic O_O. Apparently, it had something to do with the engine of the civic. My Linh said something about it being a turbo. I have no idea about cars, so I'll just stop there. 

After dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant, Steven, Alan and Bonny left to someone's house while the rest of us went to have desserts at Little Star, at Canley Vale, which used to be Blue Haven. We had an 8 scoops of ice-cream desserts. The place looks pretty modern and its style seem to aim more at younger customers. They even have an aquarium full of fish, exactly like the ones in the movie Finding Nemo =D. They were so pretty =D. After desserts, we all went our separate ways. Many thanks to Linh for driving me and for inviting me out =). Many thanks to Raymond for shouting me Maccas for lunch and for listening to me talk =).

Odd. We went out on Christmas day, but we didn't really celebrate it LOL.

No comments: