Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 26 December 2010

Mr. Claus is a Miss ?!!!

Just kidding =).

Linh and her family held a Christmas party on Christmas eve and she invited her friends over, including me. It was a BBQ Christmas party in her backyard; friends were separated on a different table to family. I guess not everyone was too hungry because after a half an hour of eating, the kids, Linh and friends decided to go to the park to play some football. It was pretty fun but I must apologise to Alan and Bonny for scratching them. It was unintentional of course! I also felt sorry for Jack because he did most of the running while the rest of just stayed back LOL. It was cute to see the kids run around though =) one of the little boys even tried to take me down; he was so cute =D. After an hour or so, when we were playing stuck-in-the-mud, Anthony and friend met up with us. Surprisingly, Anthony's friend was Long. When we saw each other, we were quite surprised because we didn't expect to see each other at ALL. It's bee a couple of years since I last saw him.

I had to leave them at around 8:30PM to get my hair cut. I must say, I now understand how people feel when they miss their long hair after cutting it off. I MISS MY HAIR T_T WHY DID I CUT IT FOR T_T. Actually, I just wanted to cut my fringe shorter and my hair shorter, but the hairdresser cut it too short T_T!!! *sigh* I'll just have to wait for it to grow again =(. 

I got back to Linh's house an hour later. We were watching some Christmas shows on television before everyone got hungry again. By then, Linh's relatives have left so we had the backyard and BBQ all to ourselves =). So for the next couple of hours, we ate, drank and talked. Cool weather, bright Christmas decoration lights and good company; it was a great night to be out. Hearing fireworks in the neighborhood made me wish to have sparklers of our own. Oh wells. 

For the rest of the night, we played Bloody Mary, drank cruisers, ate chocolate, sang karaoke and took photos. There were some things that I realised by then: guys really suck at playing Bloody Mary - and I mean REALLY; don't drink too much cruisers of the same colour because it'll just stain your lips; and some guys just don't like following the notes while singing. We played until midnight because Linda didn't want to open the presents until Christmas Day. Tradition is that you're suppose to open presents on Boxing Day, but whatever. Our hostess, generous Linh, have bought all her friends that she invited gifts for Christmas =). Isn't she sweet? For 30 minutes, on Christmas morning, she was Santa Claus =) just without the beard and all. Mind you, although she didn't have flying reindeers, she transformed her car into a reindeer =D. I received a leather handbag and a box of Rose chocolates. Don't worry, Linh also received her own fair share of presents too, just at different times of the week =p. 

Linh, you're a sweet, generous and considerate girl. I wish you all the happiness of the world because you deserve it =). I thank my lucky stars for having someone like you as friend. Merry Christmas and thank you for your generosity and hospitality. Good things will happen to good people =). 


Linh's Reindeer Jazz Car =P.





PS. Thanks Long for driving me home =).
PSS. Thanks My Linh for the photos =).

No comments: