Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 7 January 2009

tiresome woes

O3O1O9 - Christina L.'s + Kimberley's 17th Birthday.

The last couple of days were sure tiring. On Monday, I met up with a primary friend and we went around Parramatta, getting ourselves lost and wandering around. Thanks to him, I managed to be able to watch more Bleach episodes and movies ROFLS! Anyways, it was the first time that I've ever had noodle box too! Although the box looked small, there was so much food stuffed into it! It seemed as though it'll never end, but we managed to finish it =D. Unfortunately, on the way back, I lost my phone. Luckily, someone was nice enough to pick it up for me and leave it at Glenfield station, so thank you to that nice lady!

The next day, which was Tuesday, Titan, Vinh, Adam, and their two other friends, and I went to the city for the open uni event. We first went to UTS, then we took the bus to USYD, and then we walked all the way back to UTS. Due to starvation, I was in quite a broody mood during half the day. After eating lunch, I felt much better. We walked all the way down to Pitt street. We stopped at this music store and stayed there for a while. We were planning to go to UNSW but it was too late. Instead, we split up. The boys were going to the beach and Titan and I were going to Glenfield, to pick up my phone. We took the train, then bus it to the station, then got my phone, and back to Cabramatta station. The entire day was really tiring. I never walked so much in my life! Titan and I were comparing our experiences with walking, seeing what was worse. It may not be the worst, but it sure was close to it LOL!

Overall, both days were sure tiring! It was practically 2 weeks worth of excercise or something! I think, what made things worse was the weather. It was 38 degrees yesterday, and I'm pretty sure it was just as hot on Monday. This whole week's going to be pretty hot, but luckily, today was slightly grey with clouds, but it was just as hot. *sigh* talk about global warming!

2 comments:

Rayfy said...

lol. I think global warming is making it technically "colder"

just another story said...

lols! I completely agree with you =)