Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 15 January 2009

the DJ terrain

I am terribly sorry that I haven't been updating my blog lately, but I guess I don't really have much of a life in the holidays ROFLS! There really isn't much to do besides the same old same old and soon, I'll be attempting to become serious with my summer holiday homework. Keyword: attempting. HAHAHA! Anyways, what I'm going to be blogging about today is how Titan and I signed up to be volunteers for the 'Bring It On' festival, in March. We've already signed up for all of the workshops that are available to us, and today was our first workshop. It was about DJ freestyling and all of us got a turn to try it. DJ is actually an abbreviation for Disc Jockey. I actually managed to do well in it. Just well =). It was heaps of fun really, how DJ PJL, our instructor, taught us how to use the different effects and stuff like that. It may be confusing at first, but if you play with it long enough, you'll eventually understanding. Of course, understanding and performing are two different activities. Although we understand the concept of DJing, performing it was quiet tricky. Of course, everything is tricky, so that's okay. The boys were better than the girls; it was kind of obvious. Anyways, it was great meeting up new people and all too! I can't wait til the next workshop!

Kimberley, Titan, Cassandra, Wendy and I.

Titan, Wendy, DJ PJL and I.

Also, before we went to the workshop, we (Shaun, TItan and I) went to watch Bride Wars, and it was really hilarious! Of course, the title practically defines 'chick flick,' that's why Shaun was so embarrassed that he couldn't leave the cinema until half the people were gone. Anyways, it's a good movie to watch, and I would rate it 4/5 stars hahaha! So if you're into weddings, best friends, and conspiracies, this is the movie for you!

I don't know when I'll blog again, since my life is so uninteresting
at the moment, but I'll try my best to continue blogging! That's it for now people! Bye bye!

Wendy and I.

No comments: