Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 31 December 2008

It's the year...

3112O8 - Cindy T.'s & Annie T.'s 17th Birthday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

It's the year that we'll be finishing high school.
It's the year that we'll be doing our HSC.
It's the year of our formal.
It's the year before we finally move on to another chapter in our lives.
It's the year when we decide what path is right for us. It may be easy, it may be hard. Either way, what we choose is what we'll have to stick with the rest of our lives.

Now, I can just stay here for 1 1/2 hours typing about what if, could, might, maybe happen, but I won't. Now it's not the time anyways. I have 3/4 of a year left to think of something to write about before it truly ends for all of us. Oops. Excuse me, let me rephrase that: before it truly begins for all of us. All in all, I welcome you 2OO9. Enjoy last couple hours of 'O8 people, because it's going to end very, very soon! Be safe. Be careful. Be youthful. And, be smart =). It's really not the time to destroy yourself when you've got a whole life in front of you. Yeah, okay, so one year passed, but don't be sorrowful because one year's gone, be happy that a new year's about to begin! The bottom line is, be HAPPY!

No comments: