Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 11 October 2008

young love, old love

In commerce and business studies, we aim to sell our products with the word honesty labelled with the price tag, hypothetically. We see our consumers as people that requires different and various sorts of goods and services, and business people aim to achieve that goal, whether for their own profits or just the need to contently satisfy a customer.

No, in this blog I am not talking about promoting products or the depths of one's physical and/or tangible necessities in life. You guessed it, I'm talking about love. Yeah, that does sound pretty corny doesn't it? And no, I'm not some kind of mushy, lovey-dovey person to the extreme, however I like to wonder. Enough about me.

Anyways, treat love as a necessity in commerce terms. As you learn in commerce, they teach us that difference age need or want different products or services. For example, a baby, although not a proper customer yet is still a consumer, needs nappies. This is where the parents, or guardians, come in as customers who gets it for the baby. However, older people, like adults don't require nappies. The closest type of product that is similar to a nappy is tampons or pads (please refrain from laughing O_o it's an everyday thing LOL). Anyways, although both products do similar jobs, they are quite different in various ways. I don't think you need me to go into detail, now do you?

All this time, I thought love was aprroximately the same for almost every age, until today, when I finally have a better understanding about old couples. Yeah, we all suffer about the same, gain about the same, experience about the same. The differences? I guess its age that makes the biggest difference of all. I think older people, not only are more serious about relationships, but thinks more simplier about them. It's either you date or you're forever. They don't really want to go through as much 'issues' as younger people. It's just one way or the other. I guess, like their age, their heart is just as fragile. Not that i'm saying love isn't a fragile thing to begin with, however, it's an inevitable fact that younger people (not being specific here, either you're young or you're old, pick one xD) tend to find it harder to cope with situations revovling around this issue. Oh wells, then again, I've only lived for 17 years of my life =D so I still have a lot to learn about.

The aim of this blog is to tell you that ...
YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY.
No, seriously you do xD. Sometimes, you just dont know that you're learning LOL!

No comments: