Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 22 October 2008

'crack'

25O9O8 - Yuyu's 17th Birthday.
221OO8 - Lisa G.'s 17th Birthday.

Boy, I haven't blog in ages. So, the words climate change and global warming have been running through my head ever since I've started high school again, for year 12. Sciences and Geologists and weathermen have been talking about these issues to the government, demanding for them to ask the society to give a helping hand in reducing, or slow down, global warming. They say it will hit us, like a tsunami, in a couple of years. Guess what? Those couples of years have passed and it's occurring now. The signs are revealing itself, the climates changing. For example, in Australia, Brisbane and Melbourne were suffering from tornadoes, and that rarely happens. Since it rarely occurs in Australia, it is seen as one of the peaceful countries, compared to other disastrous and tragic countries, which suffers from natural disasters as much as how bushfire occurs in Australia. Even if disasters DO occur, it usually occur in places where people don't usually dwell in, like in the dessert, or in the bushes, so our disastrous situations aren't commonly notified. Australia has one of the most dangerous sand storms but reports about it aren't usually flashed across the news because the damage it causes isn't that major.

Climate's totally out of whack! I mean, come on, since October began, it's been hot, then cold, then very hot, then cool, then freezing cold, then warm again. It's Spring. Does that say much? That's for you to decide, but I hope you won't get pneumonia or some sort of illness due to the temperamental change of climate. Our bodies may be strong, but I don't know how long our bodies can keep up with the gradual change of weather. I mean, today, a tree branch 'cracked' off, and that's a pretty BIG tree branch. There was no thunder, no lightning, just the strong gust of wind catalysing the breakdown of that tree branch. I quote that Mrs. Rogers quote "I have never seen Mr. Ward run so fast in my life..." and I believe it's safe to say, I totally agree with you. Now, I wasn't sure if he was afraid for his students, or his classroom. I Think it's his students, since the branch will have to break the top floor classroom before falling into his room. Then again, the branch was quite unstable on the roof, and you'll never know if another strong wind would push it more down, or just 'crack' another branch off.

Yeah, that's about what I want to talk about. The process has begun, but it's not too late to save the planet for ecological sustainability! It's never too late. Remember that =).

PS. HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY LISA!
PSS. Halloween's coming up! *sigh*
PSSS. Have you ever thought how a person can say so much, or be so enigmatic, with just one word or sounds?
PSSSS. Thanks to Vicky's mum for dropping me off, even though I just met her for the very first time. She's such a nice lady xD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup. That's what global warming has done.