Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 1 October 2008

hit the floor

On the last day of September, which happened to be yesterday, Nathan invited me to help record his crew dance, so I invited Cindy to accompany me so I wouldn't be lonely. However, his crew were all late, so they decided to forget it. We met a friend of his, which was Isuru.

Cindy and I took capitols, and went shopping around. When we met the boys, we went to karaoke and at this place called Show. Neither of us been there before but it was a pretty nice place. Nicely decorated and gave you scores. ROFLS! We scored OO a couple of times, which was hilarious, but we did score 100 a couple of times.

Cindy and I.

We watched the guys practice and they were good, compared to Cindy and I at least LOL! They even attracted a small audience to watch the for a while. They sure hit the floor hard. Cindy and I attempted to do some of their stunts but of course, it was alomst impossible for us, and Cindy injured her ankle as well so it was difficult for her to move in the first place. I do feel pretty bad making her accompany me when her ankle was still injured. After that, we went our separate ways, them going to Lindt Cafe and us going back to Cabramatta. The day was pretty good and fun. I get to spend time with Cindy at least xD!

PS. CONGRATULATIONS CINDY AND DEREK FOR SCHOOL CAPTAIN OF SEFTON. CONGRATULATIONS FOR MITCHELL AND LOYEE FOR VICE CAPTAIN AND MEI AND PATRICK FOR SCHOOL CAPTAIN! =)
PSS. I've got the picture from Cindy, so thank you Cindy!

No comments: