Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 1 October 2008

battle of the sexes

Yes, we went to Chipping Norton for a picnic. When I mean we, I mean Kelly, Tammy, Kristy, Titan, Sarina, Khanh, Michael, Jason, Ronny, Vinh, Alfred, Adam, George and I. First we walked from Khanh's house to the station, and took the train to Warwick Farm. Then we took about a 30 minute walk to the park near the lake and began setting things up. Majority of us were barbequeing, while others were setting things up. Adam and I went taking some pictures before we headed back to the group.

Tammy, Michael, Adam and Kristy doing the BBQ.
George and Titan doing the patties.

Some of use went to the park to play around, and then Kelly and Sarina arrived to the park. We ate chicken wings, patties, and sausages. Then George was being sexist and etc, teasing us girls so we had to show them what we got. We won a game each, so I guess it was even, but it did manage to shut George's mouth, only for a little while LOL!

We played signal later, until the other half of the group attacked us with water balloons. Later on, they aimed only for Jason LOL so he was drenched when he came back to continue the game. Sarina and George won, so the rest did push ups *coughairpushupskellyandjasoncough* OH YEAH! We found out that Jason was Kelly's second cousin, or visa versa. How cool is that?

Khanh and his little brother, Ryan.
George playing with Ryan at the park.

After the game, we went to the lake, where the others were. Most of
us went into the lake, while others just doodled on the edge. Michael had some trouble jumping into the lake. I was looking after most of the people's clothes. Half of them didn't even have extra clothes to change into. In the end, I was attempted into the lake. Well, more like people began calling me a chicken, and i kind of slipped into the lake. I got deep cuts after that. *Sigh* the childish thing I did next was getting Titan into the lake. Kelly and Sarina helped and we attempted to take her jumper off first. Adam helped as well and we all fell into the lake. Unfortunately, the consequence of this action was the lost of Titan's phone. I felt so bad for it. We tried to look for it, but we couldn't find it. We even asked strangers if they've seen it, but they haven't. I got injured even more after that and adam had to... carry me. It was a bit awkward but I was thankful, so THANK YOU ADAM. He even got bindies all over his feet.

Titan, Khanh and Kristy had to go to tutor so Titan's mother drove them while the rest of us walked back. I told Titan's mum that I lost her phone because I felt really bad if Titan got in trouble for it. I hope she's okay. I'M SORRY TITAN! Anyways, George, J
ason and Kelly were so nice to walk me home. I hope Sarina's okay though since she was walking by herself. I was suffering pain all over my body. Somehow, I seem more tired in this holidays than at school O_o. At school, I jsut feel sleepy but not exactly tired. That's practically my day.

Ryan's moments.
PS. It's the first day of October! WOOT WOOT!
PSS. Ryan is so CUTE! xD

No comments: