Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 12 October 2008

drop it like it's hot

You know, I thought today was going to be another boring day at home, maybe doing chores for $5 or something. Of course, I never really thought of getting paid to do house chores O_o. I mean, the idea of getting more cash each week is tempting, but come on, chores are like one of the responsibilities of the children. Okay, so I've never really done chores before, but I don't mind helping out at other people's houses, so I might as well get use to doing chores at my own house. Maybe because it's someone else house that I don't wanna be the reason for any mess made, I'd help clean out. However, at home, I'd laze around like no tomorrow!

Anyways, Kelly gave me a call and asked me to go out to celebrate the last day of year 11 and end of holidays with them. I agreed, of course. In the end, it was just Jason, George, Kelly, Sarina and I playing around sports. Kelly had to leave for her driving lessons, so the rest of us just stayed and played card games.

Surprisingly enough, Peter D2. and his friends went there later. I pretended I couldn't see Peter just to mess with him lols! We left at about 2 something in the afternoon to help Jason buy some drinks and we played mind games during the whole trip.

Boy was Jason's mother young! I almost thought it was his sister or something. Like seriously. ask Kelly or something. So young! Anyways, at Jason's house we just learnt need card games to play LOL! That's about it. That's how I spent the last day of the holidays, the last day of year 11, the last day of freedom. *sigh*

Anyways, I have school tomorrow, so I'm outs. CIAO!
PS. If you're wondering how the title relates to the blog, I was referring to the sports we were playing, because dang, today was hot alright, and the solid, heat-absorbing balls didn't help much LOL! Well, they weren't really heat-absorbing balls... but you know what I mean LOL!

No comments: