Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 29 September 2008

whats the time Mr. Wolf ?

Well, accidents happen, some things are just inevitable. I guess you could call that coincidence? But I believe that there are no such things as coincidences in this world. Somet things are just meant to you. But that doesn't mean that it can't be changed. Isn't that's what the furure's all about? Changing your path, or what Lisa likes to call it 'fate.' I wonder, do you think that there are such things? Well, its up to you if you want to believe it or not. Anyways, that's not the point of this blog. This blog is actually about my day. Well, my blogs are usually about my day anyways.

ANYWAYS! I spent the beginning of my holidays mostly at TItan's house. Interesting. Anyways. On Saturday, Khanh, Kelly, Titan and I were just bumming at Titan's house, talking and stuff. Suddenly, Tri decided to be the next Calvin Klein and began talking about fashion ideas regarding to his oh-so-small clothes. We all suggested some stuff and pariticipated in his 'fashion frenzy' LOL! But it was fun and the outcome was pretty good as well. He said that he was going to wear them at camp. We even signed on one of his t-shirt so it looked like a brand ROFLS! How awesome is that?

On Sunday, Titan and I decided to get started on our first debute, just some hobby that we share together, however Khanh invited us to his house to eat phu =). Jason and George was there as well and we played with his wii games. A funny thing was that I bet Jason in tennis, George beat me, and Jason beat George. How strange is that huh? Anyways, the food was quite nice! I wonder if he made it himself hahaha =), but THANK YOU KHANH for the food anyways. They taught TItan and I how to play a game called 'signal,' and things got pretty heated up *coughcoughcough* EWWWW! Get your mind of ouf the gutter! Of course not that kind of heated up way, another heated up way. We were all in a competitive, friendly situation during the game. It was just crazy! It was like pig, bullshit and goldfish combined in the same game! We had to use signal to indicate to our partner/group that you have all of a the same suit. Ours was including a number in our sentences. We kind of stuffed one of the sentenes up so the boys kept on teasing about our signal is something girly or what the time was LOL! Anyways, our punishment was to drink a glass of water. Okay, don't think its a stupid punishment and all! Titan and I were amatuers in the game so I think it's fair to receive an easy punishment. Anyways, things bgean to even out during the games. We were on even grounds as game continued.

Since it was already getting dark, and I couldn't really find a safe way home, my mum allowed me to stay over at Titan's house. It wasn't bad. I spent half my night watching movies that Khanh lend to TItan ROFLS! I watched 'Don't Mess WIth The Zohan' and it was a pretty interesting movie. It didn't really make me laugh, and more like digusted in a way, but over all it was a pretty 'interesting' movie =).

PS. For a way of transport, I've been rollerblading the pass couple of days =) ! WOOT WOOT! I haven't roller blade in ages! I know I'm a bit wobbly on my feet but hey, practice makes perfect.

No comments: